Re: Deception and Evolution

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2001
      --- In anthroposophy@y..., "Bradford Riley" <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

      > http://www.english.upenn.edu/~ov/1.3/skunkle/psychosis.html#n9

      ''The subject of machine culture is defined by a yielding intimacy
      with technology. But the identification with technology that seems to
      empty out the very category of the subject...may thus be turned
      around in an identification with technology that promises the
      subject's self- determination or autogenesis -- in effect, machinic
      production as self-production....Hence THE TENDENCY TOWARDS THE
      INORGANIC -< my emphasis...>- and inanimate appears as the
      reaffirmation of the irreducibility of persons to the natural or
      vital order. By this circuitous route, the identification with the
      machine is converted into the production -- albeit the compulsive and
      deadly production -- of identity-machines (214).''

      Well, THIS tendency towards the inorganic is nothing less than the
      polar counter evolution of the real meaningful and spiritful
      ''QUICKENING'' of the striking 'INORGANIC' spirit...

      NO more time right now...

      Talk to you later..

      DF
    • DRStarman2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2001
        In a message dated 8/7/2001 11:16:18 PM, holderlin66@... writes:

        <<

        This is the negative light of the chemical ethers dropped down into
        magetism, electricity and laser forces. Since 1945/46 we have been playing
        with this negative light hallucination and bringing about lines and fields
        that might be in response to the compression of light on this side and the
        building of a technical/mechanistic eighth sphere over there. Elementals
        that can be used from silica gnome worlds captured and enslaved in data
        retieval on our computers as well as freezing light and cloning and genetic
        fields are slowly building the bridge work to the massive hallucination as
        you all have indicated.

        Yes, the enormous force of the radar waves we started bombarding the
        atmosphere with in about 1945 is what attracted the attention of the
        elementals. They started coming down from the periphery of the earth and
        becoming slightly more solid.

        Buddha working out a Christ destiny on Mars and the planetary dimensions and
        planes of existence connected to the great Sun community of the planets
        gives a very different picture of planetary interface through astral fields.
        ....There are very few of us who can get in there and feel
        what initiation science can bring to the issues and I appreciate and welcome
        your very interesting research. I still have some odds and ends I'm working
        on but most of it is as jagged as the above... still evaluating.

        ******Look at the NASA/Star Trek myth, where it's taught that we should
        build physical ships and that's how advanced beings travel in the
        universe--the