Re: [anthroposophy] Deception and Evolution

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2001
      Yet, and isn't it interesting that Steiner (and other occultists) speak of flying physical ships used during Atlantis with sprouting seeds (etheric forces) propelling them circa 15,000 and before:. (Cosmic Memory and other early works on prehistory is the source) He only mentions this in brief because he and others may have known any further mention of this type technology would violate the immediate future when we will have the similar flying vehicles powered by hydrogen, magnetism and anti-gravity etheric forces.

      Experiments in magnetic flight and levitation are ongoing right now and videos can be seen in various documentaries of these prototypes (Popular Science articles).  Now move forward two hundred years. Physical travel to the planets would certainly be easy and possible. Move forward 5000 years but in another planetary system- interplanetary travel is a matter of course. Not much imagination needed here and it need not inspired by deceptive beings behind the scenes.

       And recall in The History of the Contents of the School of Spiritual Science, the recently published (and suppressed) early talks of Steiner. He mentions again in the near future great advances in science and the control of magnetic forces, sun forces via reflecting dishes (solar grids) and of the weather. This, he indicated will benefit the earth and humanity not enslave it. The run on technology is not over but the use and direction needs to be spirit directed, of course.

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2001
        In a message dated 8/7/2001 11:16:18 PM, holderlin66@... writes:

        <<

        This is the negative light of the chemical ethers dropped down into
        magetism, electricity and laser forces. Since 1945/46 we have been playing
        with this negative light hallucination and bringing about lines and fields
        that might be in response to the compression of light on this side and the
        building of a technical/mechanistic eighth sphere over there. Elementals
        that can be used from silica gnome worlds captured and enslaved in data
        retieval on our computers as well as freezing light and cloning and genetic
        fields are slowly building the bridge work to the massive hallucination as
        you all have indicated.

        Yes, the enormous force of the radar waves we started bombarding the
        atmosphere with in about 1945 is what attracted the attention of the
        elementals. They started coming down from the periphery of the earth and
        becoming slightly more solid.