Re: [anthroposophy] Deception and Evolution

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2001
      pacbay@... writes:
      << Steven Greer, MD (see CSETI.com) Disclosure Projects... has interviewed
      over 200 government witnesses and insiders and gathered the most compelling
      reports of govt cover-up and hidden agendas including numerous reports of
      individuals actually seeing and handling hardware from ships or artifacts not
      from our planet. And we are not talking tired out Roswell crash here....

      *******I think you are. The point that makes scientists dismiss the UFO
      phenomena is exactly the fact that not ONE piece of physical evidence has
      ever been found, 'X-Files' and other Ahrimanic fiction notwithstanding. One
      can wish to believe otherwise, but if it was so why are all the engineers
      complete cynics? Because nothing tangible is ever left when they
      dematerialize.
      This is no accident: it's because it is not a physical but a para-physical
      manifestation, as I posted in detail.

      >>>How can any non physical being actually manifest hardware or technology
      that has physical properties that do not disappear as soon as one turns away
      or falls asleep again?>>

      *******They DO disappear.

      >>>If the Arhmanic deception is at work, why aren't there more important
      events and side shows more impactful than "silly UFOs"?

      ******Look at the NASA/Star Trek myth, where it's taught that we should build
      physical ships and that's how advanced beings travel in the universe--the
      exact opposite of the truth, as none of them use earthly matter, limited to
      below the speed of light. That false paradigm is enormously influential. Keep
      their attention focussed on matter...

      >>>Why isn't he attacking and creating more miraculous deceptions that are
      turning people away from religion and spiritual work (and he is with some
      cult work like the Maitreya movement)?

      >>>I think most of the appearances of 'Jesus' and 'Mary' are Ahrimanic
      light-show deceptions, marked by the false prophecies and such. They
      definitely do have the effect of turning people away from any and all
      religion.

      Starman
    • jeff auen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2001
        Yet, and isn't it interesting that Steiner (and other occultists) speak of flying physical ships used during Atlantis with sprouting seeds (etheric forces) propelling them circa 15,000 and before:. (Cosmic Memory and other early works on prehistory is the source) He only mentions this in brief because he and others may have known any further mention of this type technology would violate the immediate future when we will have the similar flying vehicles powered by hydrogen, magnetism and anti-gravity etheric forces.

        Experiments in magnetic flight and levitation are ongoing right now and videos can be seen in various documentaries of these prototypes (Popular Science articles).  Now move forward two hundred years. Physical travel to the planets would certainly be easy and possible. Move forward 5000 years but in another planetary system- interplanetary travel is a matter of course. Not much imagination needed here and it need not inspired by deceptive beings behind the scenes.

         And recall in The History of the Contents of the School of Spiritual Science, the recently published (and suppressed) early talks of Steiner. He mentions again in the near future great advances in science and the control of magnetic forces, sun forces via reflecting dishes (solar grids) and of the weather. This, he indicated will benefit the earth and humanity not enslave it. The run on technology is not over but the use and direction needs to be spirit directed, of course.

        Jeff
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2001

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2001
            In a message dated 8/7/2001 11:16:18 PM, holderlin66@... writes:

            <<

            This is the negative light of the chemical ethers dropped down into
            magetism, electricity and laser forces. Since 1945/46 we have been playing
            with this negative light hallucination and bringing about lines and fields
            that might be in response to the compression of light on this side and the
            building of a technical/mechanistic eighth sphere over there. Elementals
            that can be used from silica gnome worlds captured and enslaved in data
            retieval on our computers as well as freezing light and cloning and genetic
            fields are slowly building the bridge work to the massive hallucination as
            you all have indicated.

            Yes, the enormous force of the radar waves we started bombarding the
            atmosphere with in about 1945 is what attracted the attention of the
            elementals. They started coming down from the periphery of the earth and
            becoming slightly more solid.