RE: UFO/Astral Being Exchange

  • JadMcCurdy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 7, 2001
      Hi Dr. Starman and Jeff,

      An interesting related exchange RE: the incarnation of spiritual beings, both
      in terms of the possibility of actual physical UFOs and, alternately, the
      likelihood that these manifestations are actually astral beings using
      "elementals" to materialize their essence as an aspect of the Ahrimanic
      deception. Overall, I would think it is not possible for either view to
      dominate. Together they help us remain open to the possibility of other
      physically based life forms existing elsewhere in the universe, while perhaps
      helping us to develop an overall vigilance and discernment as to their
      origins and spiritual significance. I have not read Steiner's ideas (or
      really any ideas for that matter) on the spiritual significance of UFOs
      though, so I can only speak for myself here: I can only at this point in time
      maintain vigilant skepticism.

      Thanks,

      John McCurdy
    • DRStarman2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 8, 2001
        In a message dated 8/7/01 8:04:56 PM, JadMcCurdy@... writes:

[...]

        Try reading Trevor James Constable's work, especially The Cosmic Pulse of
        Life.

        Once more, a photo of one of the elementals attached...
      • jeff auen
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 9, 2001
          I have read The Pulse of Life and find it a limited post- vitatlist (bio-plasmic) attempt to describe certain phemonena better explained by other theories. I continue to stand by the hardware from other planets theory. And I would ask the following:

          What if:

          An alien UFO was actually found and was available for reverse engineering?

          What if:

          A non human intelligent being appeared and  had contact with us?

          How would the Ahrimanic or bioplasmic perspective deal with this?

          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 9, 2001
            pacbay@... writes: < I would ask the following:

            What if:

            An alien UFO was actually found and was available for reverse engineering?

            What if:

            A non human intelligent being appeared and had contact with us?

            How would the Ahrimanic or bioplasmic perspective deal with this? >>

            *******And I would say this is reversing the inquiry. I'd ask: why has none
            ever BEEN found, with thousands of 'UFO' reports every year, most of which
            (as reporter John Keel discovered) are only of 'lights'? I'd say this way of
            asking the question is not scientific or inductive, but an example of what
            the Doctor called the 'tyranny of the concept'.

            There is no evidence for solid physical ships visiting here, and yet
            massive evidence for something around constantly that never leaves a physical
            artifact. Why? What does that evidence point to? NOT to astronauts from other
            planets---which is why scientists ridicule the whole subject. 'Real'
            (physical) entities all around our planet on the scale of UFO sightings would
            be leaving tangible evidence by the tons. Have already mentioned the UFOs
            clocked at faster than sound that don't make sonic booms in our atmosphere...
            the right-angle turns at lethal G-force speed... the witnessed
            materializations and dematerializations.

            Attached is another JPEG of what a ship really looks like.

            And as for...
            <<I have read The Pulse of Life and find it a limited post- vitatlist
            (bio-plasmic) attempt to describe certain phemonena better explained by other
            theories...<<

            *******...You regard the work of a man who actually found and photographed
            the entities he figured out were there from studying Steiner's 4 Ethers and
            Wachsmuth's book of Etheric Physics as more 'limited' than the sci-fi 'Star
            Trek' myth? I find the latter to be what is quite severely limited: as the
            Doctor said, the physicists have no reality in their thinking at all. A
            physics that allows for the realities behind capillary dynamolysis, sensitive
            crystallization, cymatics and bio-dynamic preparations has no place in the
            Ahrimanized picture of man in the 24th century having the exact same
            consciousness as now, the exact same science only materially refined, and
            never having to grow in spiritual awareness but only build a big lumbering
            material vehicle to travel through interstellar space as the actual voyagers
            do, whom this science wouldn't know if it fell over them. If by 'other
            theories' you mean these, I certainly see no 'better' explanatory power. The
            ships-from-other-planets theory is an Ahrimanic hoax, I say unequivocally. I
            have no need to argue the point: time will show the truth, as no artifacts
            from any physical visitors to earth ever materialize.

            The real phenomenon underneath what the 'Trickster spirits' do with it is,
            I think, what's important to advance science beyond its present hallucination
            of certainty, and lead to beginning to confront the reality of etheric and
            astral beings.

            Starman
          • jeff auen
            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 9, 2001
              As an addition to the earlier post, among the nearly 645 books on UFO's at Amazon! try:

              Open Skies, For the First Time a Govt UFO Expert Speaks Out by Pope and Goode
              UFO Briefing - the Best Available Evidence by Berkner
              The Best Evidence Video by Las Vegas Newscaster and Journalist George Knapp

              Videos, Photos and hands on experiences are hard to falsify by psychic ploys..

            • utopia_planetia@hotmail.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 8 7:17 AM
                Something interesting to consider is that, as Steiner mentions in
                Occult Science and Occult History is that Saturnians, Jupiterians and
                Marsians repopulated the Earth from the Lemurian to the Atlantean
                epoch. These beings are human, from the same human life wave of the
                Earth period. Rudolf Steiner explains that they could not live on
                planet Earth because of its hostile conditions at the time, and for
                other developmental reasons, specific to them (you can find all this
                info in the the aforementioned books).

                Likewise, Steiner says that it is these beings that created the
                different races of the Earth when they came back(therefore
                a "physical" effect). Can reincarnation only account for such
                diversity in appearence?

                The question is, could have they come over with "spaceships"? Have
                some human beings still remained on these planets of the solar
                system? According to Steiner in "Occult Science", YES; some human
                beings, clearly mentioned as "human" stayed over. Their appearence is
                diffrent because of the different degrees of Ahrimaninc and Luciferic
                influence. Those On Saturn, Steiner mentions, have almost escaped all
                Luciferic influences.

                Obviously, their physical bodies cannot be entirely dense -- more
                etheric in nature.

                --- In anthroposophy@y..., DRStarman2001@a... wrote:

                > In a message dated 8/7/01 8:04:56 PM, JadMcCurdy@a... writes:
                >
                > << Hi Dr. Starman and Jeff,
                >
                > An interesting related exchange RE: the incarnation of spiritual
                beings, both
                > in terms of the possibility of actual physical UFOs and,
                alternately, the
                > likelihood that these manifestations are actually astral beings
                using
                > "elementals" to materialize their essence as an aspect of the
                Ahrimanic
                > deception. Overall, I would think it is not possible for either
                view to
                > dominate. Together they help us remain open to the possibility of
                other
                > physically based life forms existing elsewhere in the universe,
                while perhaps
                > helping us to develop an overall vigilance and discernment as to
                their
                > origins and spiritual significance. I have not read Steiner's ideas
                (or
                > really any ideas for that matter) on the spiritual significance of
                UFOs
                > though, so I can only speak for myself here: I can only at this
                point in time
                > maintain vigilant skepticism. >>
                >
                > Try reading Trevor James Constable's work, especially The Cosmic
                Pulse of
                > Life.
                >
                > Once more, a photo of one of the elementals attached...
              • Bradford Riley
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 8 3:09 PM
                  >From: utopia_planetia@...
                  >>Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: UFO/Astral Being Exchange
                  >Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 14:17:17 -0000

                  Bradford writes;

                  Who ever you are, that is a very good place to start, even if we had to
                  search out the Devachan for the Mars Beings. Saturn, it is clear from
                  Steiner's descriptions dealing with Victor Hugo, that Saturn wouldn't really
                  have the firvolity of anything Lucifer left. Now here is a path to the
                  planets. Hugo visited the Saturn Beings because he was a Hibernian Initiate.
                  "The cold hard outer banks"... He wrote a poem which I had to find, but it
                  is in Human Encounters and Karma by Athys Floride.

                  Based on Steiner's researches into Karmic histories of individuals, there
                  arises a poem from Hugo as a memory of his Saturn experiences as an
                  Initiate. His writers ability to get deep into the full warmth of a
                  biography and join ranks with the salavaged French language is utterly
                  amazing. The peculiar warmth generated for understanding the Saturn Beings
                  as Memory of the Cosmos, living not in the future but holding the cosmic
                  memory forces, is truly stunning. On earth the Native Americans were under
                  the Saturn Race and there is a mystery we have yet to understand. The Native
                  American Saturn Race were minimilists, they only took what was needed and
                  the entire ecological book of nature and and every animal, plant and river
                  were part of a book of warmth and brotherhood spread out before them as a
                  real book and real religion. They were right. We Ahrimanized their
                  reputation and we need their understanding of Earth and of course America's
                  mission as Ahrimans vessel didn't want to have the noble concept of the
                  great Native American Saturn race on his view screen.

                  Hugo's poem is called "THE VISION FROM WHICH THIS BOOK AROSE". He takes us
                  right to the Saturn edge of the world. Instead of astronauts we have
                  Innernauts.. instead of dumb blank stares when it comes to how Buddha came
                  to Mars and how Christ came from the Sun, we need to develop a research
                  field in which the inner planetary communities and their explorations are
                  looked upon as a real heroic, Right Stuff training programs. Hugo's poem
                  takes you right to the edge of the Saturn universe and it is a very
                  different perception from ours. Everything in NASA and the space program,
                  with its three stage rockets and our three bodies and how it took several
                  stages to land the Christ into Jesus, are all imitations of higher Spiritual
                  realities. We are fascinated with the blundering power of the rockets red
                  glare but the inner initiation journeys of the Great Human Family are much
                  better adventure stories.. We need to follow some of the clues and trails to
                  relink with our planetary family.

                  Some one wrote;

                  >Something interesting to consider is that, as Steiner mentions in
                  >Occult Science and Occult History is that Saturnians, Jupiterians and
                  >Marsians repopulated the Earth from the Lemurian to the Atlantean
                  >epoch. These beings are human, from the same human life wave of the
                  >Earth period. Rudolf Steiner explains that they could not live on
                  >planet Earth because of its hostile conditions at the time, and for
                  >other developmental reasons, specific to them (you can find all this
                  >info in the the aforementioned books).
                  >
                  >Likewise, Steiner says that it is these beings that created the
                  >different races of the Earth when they came back(therefore
                  >a "physical" effect). Can reincarnation only account for such
                  >diversity in appearence?
                  >
                  >The question is, could have they come over with "spaceships"? Have
                  >some human beings still remained on these planets of the solar
                  >system? According to Steiner in "Occult Science", YES; some human
                  >beings, clearly mentioned as "human" stayed over. Their appearence is
                  >diffrent because of the different degrees of Ahrimaninc and Luciferic
                  >influence. Those On Saturn, Steiner mentions, have almost escaped all
                  >Luciferic influences.
                  >
                  >Obviously, their physical bodies cannot be entirely dense -- more
                  >etheric in nature.

                • jeff auen
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 8 7:20 PM
                    Utopia  - name please.

                    A very interesting idea. I don't think these fellows are coming over from these planets in "ships" but may be interacting in other elemental and etheric ways. There is a notion in ufology that some of the visitors are actually interdimensional travelers- not physical at all but can slow their etheric substances down and materialize here for a limited length of time. We also should remember that much of this "contact" information was published between 1950-1960 before the popularization of Star Trek and Star Wars so many of these concepts predate Sci Fi popular concepts.

                    . We must also remember that our present condition on earth is "mistake". Our evolutionary plan did not include living in the materialized earth as it exists now but more in the "chemical etheric state" (above hydrogen). We "dropped" down and make dense the chemical etheric substances into our present earthly substances over vast periods of time due to the Luciferic and later the Ahrimanic influences (the Fall from Heaven or the "ethers" ). For all we know there are planets and universes  existing that are not physical like ours but have gone through their evolutionary cycles and beings have achieved human status. And they are now investigating the universe in all levels of creation. This would again explain faster than light "technologies" since they are "living" and functioning at a different frequency- faster than physical light. This may sound like true science fiction but so was the computer in 1940, the micro computer in 1975 and our  frequent landings on the moon (with Mars being next).

                    Jeff

                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 9 7:20 AM
                      In a message dated 9/8/2001 10:19:25 AM, utopia_planetia@... writes:

                      << ....Saturnians, Jupiterians and Marsians repopulated the Earth from the
                      Lemurian to the Atlantean epoch. These beings are human, from the same human
                      life wave of the Earth period. Rudolf Steiner explains that they could not
                      live on planet Earth because of its hostile conditions at the time, and for
                      other developmental reasons, specific to them..... it is these beings that
                      created the different races of the Earth when they came back(therefore a
                      "physical" effect). ..... The question is, could have they come over with
                      "spaceships"? Have some human beings still remained on these planets of the
                      solar system? According to Steiner in "Occult Science", YES; some human
                      beings, clearly mentioned as "human" stayed over. Their appearence is
                      diffrent because of the different degrees of Ahrimaninc and Luciferic
                      influence. Those On Saturn, Steiner mentions, have almost escaped all
                      Luciferic influences.
                      Obviously, their physical bodies cannot be entirely dense -- more etheric in
                      nature. >>

                      ********All the planets of the solar sytem have an etheric dimension, and
                      beings there have etheric bodies. It is the astral which actually travels,
                      and leaves behind its etheric body (as we in astral projecting leave behind
                      our physical and etheric---or else we'd have nothing to return to); etheric
                      earth-beings (what we call elementals) are transformed into 'vehicles' for
                      travel while here on this planet. A great description of those who live on
                      what we call Venus can be found in the book A Dweller on Two Planets by
                      Phylos the Thibetan.

                      Starman
                    • utopia_planetia@hotmail.com
                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 9 9:52 AM
                        I find this discussion very constructive. All the planets have an
                        etheric dimension, I agree. To consider also is that human beings
                        have been given a physical body in the Saturn-period, the first
                        building block of our being. Therefore, since it is human beings from
                        the same wave of life as us that live on Saturn, Jupiter and Mars --
                        and probably Venus, they must have a physical body as well. Physical,
                        but not mineralized or ahrimanized (densified), responding to
                        different laws of nature.

                        I will look for the book "A Dweller On Two Worlds" you mention.

                        Marc

                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 9 10:13 AM
                          Hi, my name is Marc.

                          I have a lot of French friends who have a fascination with the
                          American continent, in the context of its native traditions and
                          inhabitants. Steiner did also mention that French people (at least of
                          his time) were in part the reincarnation of Indians.

                          I think that the reuniting our our great planetary family will have
                          to pass throught the reuniting of our great cosmic family too. We are
                          from different origins so it seems, there are some of us on Saturn,
                          Jupiter, Mars and probably Venus.

                          Steiner spoke of our remembering our origins at a celular level
                          (changes in brain structure) in a time of great change for humanity
                          and Earth.

                          A theory: what better trigger to our remembering than great events,
                          such as "Contact" (maybe not à la Carl Sagan) as a catalyst to an
                          inner journey?

                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 9 10:18 AM
                            In a message dated 9/9/2001 12:53:34 PM, utopia_planetia@... writes:

                            << I find this discussion very constructive. All the planets have an
                            etheric dimension, I agree. To consider also is that human beings
                            have been given a physical body in the Saturn-period, the first
                            building block of our being. Therefore, since it is human beings from
                            the same wave of life as us that live on Saturn, Jupiter and Mars --
                            and probably Venus, they must have a physical body as well. Physical,
                            but not mineralized or ahrimanized (densified), responding to
                            different laws of nature.

                            I will look for the book "A Dweller On Two Worlds" you mention. >>

                            ********Yes, exactly---PHYSICAL, but not filled in with MINERAL matter.

                            It is not yet available on the Net, although it is now public domain. We will
                            soon begin scanning it in to put on our web site, presently under
                            construction.
                          • utopia_planetia@hotmail.com
                            Message 13 of 25 , Sep 9 10:55 AM
                              Hi Jeff,

                              "Ship" does convey the dense idea of mode of travel because of our
                              present culture.

                              I beleive humanity, from all the planets of the solar system and
                              maybe beyond, shares the condition of objectivity. Individuals have
                              senses more or less projected outwardly -- an "I" aware of the
                              physical surroundings and subjected to it by its physical, etheric
                              and astral body. In this view, human beings not from Earth must use
                              tools, such as ways of transportation, but surely not in the way NASA
                              suggests. Probably more in etheric and elemental ways. Their
                              relationship with the objective world must be tied in and felt at a
                              deep inner level. Astral travel, without any outward support than
                              from the beings's own energy must be conceived as well.

                              To go back to the subject of the repopulating of Earth in the
                              previous epochs, was astral travel the only means by which
                              Saturnians, Jupiterians, Marsians and maybe others came? If yes, then
                              I don't understand two points: 1. Planet Earth had almost no human
                              life at a period of the Lemurian epoch according to Steiner; 2.
                              Racial traits are physical, more imparted by genetics than
                              reincarnation -- and then Steiner mentions also that at their
                              arrival, Luciferic forces influenced them throughout the generations
                              until they were leveled(Occult Science).

                              Marc

                              Service.
                            • Kees Kromme
                              Message 14 of 25 , Sep 9 12:49 PM
                                Hi Marc, in this way!
                                I follow this discussion too, as you know(;-)
                                Perhaps someone on this list can give other viewpoints on your alien-ufo-questions.
                                greetings kees

                                Message 15 of 25 , Sep 10 4:09 PM
                                  Hi Kees! Kees has unfortunately been subjected for a second time with
                                  my UFO considerations, and, unfortunately, I want to continue here by
                                  adding more data, related to certain questions and disagreements I
                                  read in previous topics of this list (of which I was previously not
                                  part). At least, you cannot blame me for having started it. ;-)

                                  Crop circles, with the science behind it. Scientists have brought and
                                  used tools to measure any particularities of the crops flatenned and
                                  in close proximity in the crop circle. They are abnormally charged
                                  with residual micro-wave energy. Moreover, crops affected as so grow
                                  better, bear more fruits for many days following. Flatenned crops
                                  also, in certain reported cases, are intricatelly weaved in their
                                  crouched position. See:
                                  http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/belinda.htm (under Microwave
                                  Transient Heating research by Dr. William C. Levengood).

                                  The problem is that there are hoaxes out there and come in to
                                  polarize the people: those who beleive and those who do not, both
                                  having never seen and analyzed the crop circle in question.

                                  I will stop there the crop circle and continue in a next post later
                                  and link it to a "possible" eztra-terrestrial origin.

                                  Service.
                                • jeff auen
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Sep 12 8:50 AM
                                    Marc,

                                    Briefly. As mentioned in earlier posts with other AP and metaphysical proponents, there is just no way non physical beings can demonstrate the physical characteristics now being videotaped worldwide ( or in possession of the govt. That the US govt, England, Russia, and possibly other military branches have hard evidence is beyond question from eyewitness reports and actual work on such projects.)  In addition, just the other night on the Learning Channel, they had yet another 2 hour update on UFOs and focused on the Mexico sightings and videos. Since 1991 and into the present, thousands have witnessed disc and bell shaped objects and many have clearly videotaped them while standing on a crowded street with hundreds watching the same event. This objects reflect the sunlight off their surfaces, have shape, stay in view for 15 to 30 minutes, hover, go slowly forward or backwards, disappear in an instant only to suddenly reappear, etc. Jet fighters have flown by them as well. Now if these were etheric or astral ships intruding into our atmosphere, the power of these beings must be great indeed to project into physical reality for many minutes at an event. Nothing in the past annuals of esoteric or religious literature has indicated such an intrusion into dense material reality.

                                    Service.

                                  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Oct 2, 2001

                                      *******Jeff, we don't seem to be getting through to you. Do you think a 'ghost' that can become dense enough to show up on a photograph is ALWAYS that densely physical? You seem to have a real problem conceiving that something can become physical (materialize) and then go back again (de-materialize)---I don't know why, with all the Star Trek-type stuff you accept. For you, it has to be either physical OR non-physical, no possible middle category.

                                      *******It is certainly questionable, all the so-called 'evidence' being produced having come from people who never worked at the military facilities they claimed they saw things at (hoaxsters, nuts, etc.)

                                      >>>... thousands have witnessed disc and bell shaped objects and many have clearly videotaped them while standing on a crowded street with hundreds watching the same event. This objects reflect the sunlight off their surfaces, have shape, stay in view for 15 to 30 minutes, hover, go slowly forward or backwards, disappear in an instant only to suddenly reappear, etc. Jet fighters have flown by them as well.

                                      ******See above to avoid repeating the (to others) obvious.
                                      One thing: if you can only imagine these as physical ships-from-other-planets, how do you imagine that they 'instantly disappear and then reappear', hmmm?

                                      *******Yes. Is that beyond imagining for some reason?

                                      >>>Nothing in the past annuals of esoteric or religious literature has indicated such an intrusion into dense material reality.

                                      *******Interesting assertion. What basis do you have for it? The White Brotherhood, of course, form bodies for themselves which last for years if needed. Do you recall how Babaji materialized an entire temple for Lahira Mahasaya to be initiated in in Autobiography Of A Yogi? Or how about the 'tulpa' or thought-form monk Lady Alexandra David-Neel materialized as described in her Magic and Mystery in Tibet? There's much other evidence that needs to be summarily dismissed to avoid what Constable proved using etheric physics.

                                      Starman

                                      Message 18 of 25 , Oct 2, 2001
                                        I am tired of talking to a "ghost thinker" who is not open to any possibility other than a strictly "spiritual" and psychic interpretation. Now I guess there are three categories- skeptical scientists, proponents, and psychic theorists.  When one has interviewed or seen interviews of  military personal, covert ops personal, and other witnesses who have touched, handled and studied "craft" pieces and engine technology, then trying to prove that its all an illusion of Ahriman seems pure fantasy as well. Go to Steven Greer's site and the Disclosure Project. His new book and video has over 200 new interviews with govt personal and others who have been involved in crash retrievals, studies of hardware, etc. Talk to Jesse Marcel's son in Nevada for example, who is now an MD, and tell him he did not handle and examine alien artifacts and broken craft pieces when his father brought them home after a crash retrieval. I am sure he will reconsider his direct experience based on your arguments.

                                        Theories are built on all the available evidence not attempts to twist data to fit a metaphysical theory.

                                        Jeff Auen

                                        Message 19 of 25 , Oct 2, 2001
                                          >>>I am tired of talking to a "ghost thinker" who is not open to any possibility other than a strictly "spiritual" and psychic interpretation.<<

                                          ******* 'Tired of talking' to us, meaning you have no interest in anyone's opinion but your own. And so, everyone who wishes to consider a possible spiritual dimension of any phenomema is to be dismissed as a 'ghost thinker'? Hey Jeff, have you ever heard of a guy named Steiner? Boy, you wouldn't like him either, then. He was dismissed with the same epithet by Lyndon LaRouche, I recall.

                                          I believe, Jeff, it is you who is showing yourself not open to possibilities. It is certainly peculiar how you avoid discussion of all the points raised that show that these things materialize and then dematerialize, and call the assertion that they do so a 'psychic' theory, once again showing you think only in 2 categories: 1.)physical or 2.)non-physical, and never the twain shall meet. It is interesting from a Reichian perspective, but never mind that for now.

                                          >>>Now I guess there are three categories- skeptical scientists, proponents, and psychic theorists...

                                          'Proponents' of what? I assume you mean the ships-from-other-planets theory. So to think about UFOs you have to be a proponent of that. I see.
                                          So, are Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek, both of whom wrote extensively about UFOs as a para-physical phenomenon because of the observed materializations and dematerializations, to be classed as 'psychic theorists'? Interesting dualism, but neither man argued that the phenomenon is only immaterial, as for some strange reason you feel motivated to ascribe to us here.

                                          *******Name one. All the investigation so far shows the Roswell nuts are the ones inventing pure fantasy. One physical artifact of nonterrestrial source would electrify the scientific world and would be being talked about by every scientist who now dismisses the subject. So where are they? Oh, right, there's lots of them around but it's all being covered up. Give us a break.

                                          *******Never heard of these fellows and no idea who they are, but go ahead and post their web sites. I'll bet it'll eventually be found they have no more evidence than other hoaxers and rumor-spreaders. "The X-Files" is FICTION, Jeff.

                                          >>>Theories are built on all the available evidence not attempts to twist data to fit a metaphysical theory.
                                          Jeff Auen

                                          *******But twisting it to fit a PHYSICAL theory is OK?
                                          'All the evdence' sure does not appear to include Constable's photos, now duplicated by other researchers, based on Steiner's knowledge of the ethers.

                                          Interesting what some people can tolerate or not.

                                          Starman

                                        • jeff auen
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Oct 3, 2001
                                            Are there not more interesting subjects to discuss??? I am now curious of your persistence on this one. For the umpteen time: My position based on recurring evidence and metaphysical information about the field and is as follows:

                                            • There are physical visitors in physical crafts visiting our planet from other physical planets outside of our solar system.
                                            • There are non physical "craft" or vehicles that exit interdimensionally and are not physical as we know it. These get confused with physical ones. These craft can manifest as distinct "metallic shapes" apart from the "blobs" identified by Reich and other bio-orgone theorists. Blobs can also be physical ships accelerating and decelerating from beyond light speed to light speed within our atmosphere as filmed in the famous Catalina footage in California
                                            • There are beings that are far craftier than humans that use etheric and mental technologies to deceive researchers and conventional men or women into believing certain ufo experiences. These beings do not belong our solar evolution and are not connected with Ahrimanic stream (though they may interact or be using each other)
                                            • There are positive and negative space visitors. Some want to help and some want our resources, biological uniqueness, or other aspects of our soul being.
                                            • The positive or supportive beings are said to be aware of the mystery school elders but do not necessarily interact with them often. Their agenda is extra solar.
                                            • There are too many sightings monthly to pooh pooh them all and label them as hallucinations or mental aberrations. Most researchers agree that at 10% are unexplainable and many have physical attributes and are not projections of the witnesses.
                                            • For some reason there are gaps and a lack of forthcoming knowledge of this phenomena from occult sources. Why I do not know but post modern (after 1950) information cannot be used to explain this phenomena entirely. And that goes for Steiner and other esotericists.
                                            That's all folks.

                                            Message 21 of 25 , Oct 3, 2001
                                              pacbay@... writes:
                                              << Are there not more interesting subjects to discuss???

                                              *******Than the answer to the UFO enigma and what it reveals about the other
                                              dimensions of living beings alongside us? Well, you're welcome to not discuss
                                              it. Constable and his work based on Steiner has solved the mystery, and had
                                              it duplicated; see the most recent edition of "The Cosmic Pulse of Life",
                                              1990, published by the Borderland Sciences Research Foundation.

                                              >>>My position.... is as follows:

                                              There are physical visitors in physical crafts visiting our planet from
                                              other physical planets outside of our solar system....

                                              *******And your evidence? There have never been any physical artifacts found
                                              that science shows are of extraterrestrial origin as with the Mars
                                              meteorites. If you have some, show the scientists. If there is none, that's
                                              very signficant--- because with thousands of UFO reports annually, how could
                                              physical vehicles not leave even one? Instead, what has been observed
                                              repeatedly with a 'substance' left behind like the so-called 'angel hair,
                                              that, some is taken and put in a jar, and it slowly dematerializes right in
                                              the sealed jar. Such accounts are found several times in the UFO literature,
                                              and are very telling---they do NOT point to a physical phenomena.

                                              >>> There are non physical "craft" or vehicles that exit interdimensionally
                                              and are not physical as we know it. These get confused with physical ones.
                                              These craft can manifest as distinct "metallic shapes" apart from the "blobs"
                                              identified by Reich and other bio-orgone theorists....

                                              *******If you mean Constable, his photos do not show 'blobs' but highly
                                              articulated giant single-celled organisms. You attempt to have it both ways
                                              here makes no sense. If something enters our dimension and becomes able to be
                                              photographed, how is it not 'physical'? How does it 'get confused' with
                                              physical ones? They just happen to have the same shapes? That's a pretty
                                              far-fetched coincidence, that there are these physical circular ships coming
                                              from other solar systems and ALSO circular ones from another dimension (see
                                              photo of one attached).

                                              >>> There are beings that are far craftier than humans that use etheric and
                                              mental technologies to deceive researchers and conventional men or women into
                                              believing certain ufo experiences. These beings do not belong our solar
                                              evolution and are not connected with Ahrimanic stream (though they may
                                              interact or be using each other)

                                              *******They're crafty deceivers but are not Ahrimanic beings? Then what are
                                              they, and why are they deceptive?? And how are they related to your other 2
                                              theoretical sources?

                                              *******Which no one here did.

                                              *******But of course a materializing elemental being would not be.

                                              >>> For some reason there are gaps and a lack of forthcoming knowledge of
                                              this phenomena from occult sources. Why I do not know but post modern (after
                                              1950) information cannot be used to explain this phenomena entirely. And that
                                              goes for Steiner and other esotericists.

                                              That's all folks.

                                              *******No, Jeff, you're not on your list now and so that's NOT all. Just
                                              because you think anthroposophy, because Steiner died in 1925, can't be used
                                              to understand phenomena that began a few years after his death, doesn't mean
                                              everyone has to agree with you. He spoke of seeing bell-shaped astral forms
                                              in the atmosphere and he spoke of the Ahrimanic deception and how it would
                                              take over our science. Trevor Constable's work is a landmark acheivement,
                                              using Steiner and Wachsmuth and Wilhelm Reich and Radionics to create a true
                                              scientific discovery of the elementals and make them visible. His showing
                                              that the alleged physical craft are elementals made to appear that way as
                                              part of the Ahrimanic deception is just as important.

                                              Starman

                                              Message 22 of 25 , Oct 3, 2001
                                                [Unable to display image]To counter the resistance this Ahrimanic medium has
                                                to allowing anything creative like images through (only the dead letter),
                                                let's try inserting the image directly in the e-mail. More and more lists are
                                                either refusing to allow attachments or converting the whole to MIME format
                                                in which the image is destroyed, it seems.

                                                One of the elementals photographed by Constable.
                                              • DRStarman2001@aol.com
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Oct 4, 2001
                                                  pacbay@... writes:
                                                  << Read Lt.Col Corso book on Roswell. He headed the Eisenhower army
                                                  intelligence team to de-engineer the Roswell crash evidence and describes in
                                                  detail where the crash object and alien bodies were iced and examined;
                                                  collected, stored and what corporations used alien technology in the 50's to
                                                  develop some modern optics and computerization. Watch the tape interview of
                                                  Jesse Marcel's son (now a MD) who describes in detail his handling of alien
                                                  craft objects. >>

                                                  *******I mentioned these names (I note you still will not produce web sites
                                                  so we can verify your supposed 'evidence' for ourselves, like that fake 'ufo'
                                                  pic you posted here awhile ago). It's been pointed out to me that none of
                                                  these people came forward with their stories before the late 1970s. Why did
                                                  they have nothing to say for 30 years if it was so important? Scared of their
                                                  lives for revealing classified info? Why all of a sudden, after the latest
                                                  Roswell rumors started about 1978, are they so brave now?

                                                  >>> There are beings that are far craftier than humans that use etheric
                                                  and

                                                  mental technologies to deceive researchers and conventional men or women
                                                  into

                                                  believing certain ufo experiences. These beings do not belong our solar

                                                  evolution and are not connected with Ahrimanic stream (though they may

                                                  interact or be using each other)

                                                  *******They're crafty deceivers but are not Ahrimanic beings? Then what are

                                                  they, and why are they deceptive?? And how are they related to your other 2

                                                  theoretical sources?

                                                  >>> Who know for sure what their agendas are but the definably use mind
                                                  technology and hypnosis to control people for the reports. There has never
                                                  been any talk or discussion of Ahriman or any supra spiritual Beings ala
                                                  Steiner. It is possible and probable that they come with a different solar
                                                  agenda of their own and don't really care about Ahriman or others.<<<

                                                  *******I have no idea what the above is supposed to mean, especially 'there
                                                  has never been any talk or discussion of Ahriman'. By whom? Huh?

                                                  >>>I have yet to hear of any elemental that can leave magnetic traces or
                                                  radiation effects affect they depart.

                                                  *******What ones do you know of and how do you know what they do and don't
                                                  do? Why do you think it's impossible for energy beings to emit energy? And
                                                  what about the 'fairy rings', for the observed effects of legend?

                                                  >> Steiner was not all knowing. He did not speak of computers, videophones
                                                  and rockets to the moon yet may have "seen" them coming.

                                                  *******You think his science did not provide for such things? Their
                                                  PRINCIPLES were all known in his time. Perhaps you don't study him at all,
                                                  with such a dismissive attitude--- but I do, and I see nothing in the last 75
                                                  years that says 'Oh we have to throw out the principles of spiritual science
                                                  as inadequate.' Quite the opposite, in fact: the so-called 'scientific' grasp
                                                  of things, the illusion he warned against, grows stronger daily with its
                                                  Ahrimanic mythology.

                                                  >>>I am not interested in promoting a "personal opinion" but only pointing
                                                  out what the mass of written reports can only lead one to deduce.<<

                                                  *******I'm afraid it's what only YOU can be led to deduce, not "one". I've
                                                  read every UFO report I've seen for 30 years and I come to different
                                                  conclusions, and every person has a right to no matter what you try to impose
                                                  on the phenomena.

                                                  >>>One or two statements by two individuals - Steiner and Constable - do not
                                                  hold enough weight to the over 10 thousand books (some serious, some not) and
                                                  the over 100,000 first hand reports of witnesses and contactees.

                                                  *******Now this is just complete dishonesty and you know it. You're making it
                                                  sound as if ALL reports are in contrast to Constable's work when absolutely
                                                  NONE are, there merely being different INTERPRETATIONS of what is seen--- and
                                                  Constable's infrared photos extending the field of vision to make visible
                                                  what the other authors you cite are ignorant of. Also, that Constable, who
                                                  PHOTOGRAPHED UFOs in the invisible state hundreds of times over 40 years and
                                                  whose work has been REPLICATED, merely made some "statements." And clearly
                                                  that's all Steiner's work is to you, is "statements" made in a book. Well,
                                                  that's too bad. For some of us, it's far more than that. A few of his
                                                  "statements" are worth volumes of work by uninspired materialist science, or
                                                  science fiction for that matter, made by people with a quite limited point of
                                                  view compared to a real clairvoyant's.

                                                  >>>Anthroposophy can be used for some paranormal interpretations but it is
                                                  inadequate and antiquated in dealing with phenomena now happening since the
                                                  50's.

                                                  *******Oh, just like that, you dismiss it all? Why are you on an
                                                  anthroposophy list, then? As of 1950 it's out of date. Rubbish, I say.

                                                  >>>Etheric theory in AP is weak and undeveloped; astral phenomena
                                                  descriptions are vague and scattered; references to Ahriman and how this
                                                  influence works directly in the world (not just in man) is also circumspect
                                                  to say the least.

                                                  ********I would say the last statements are pure unadulterated applesauce.
                                                  Try reading Wachsmuth's book, The Etheric Formative Forces in Cosmos, Earth
                                                  and Man, Ernst Lehrs' Man Or Matter, and Ernst Marti's The Four Ethers. Then
                                                  look at the work done making the ethers visible by electro-photography in The
                                                  Loom of Creation by Denis Milner and Edward Smart, Sensitive Crystallization
                                                  by Ehrenfried Pfeiffer and others, and the capillary dynomolysis work. Then
                                                  really READ the descriptions of the astral world in Steiner's Theosophy and
                                                  Occult Science so that you can see them yourself as anyone can. Read
                                                  Constable's work showing how Reich was working with the Chemical Ether and
                                                  how the elementals are exactly what etheric physics predicts would be found.

                                                  This is not a religion where things are taken on faith, but a science. I
                                                  think your dismissal of all the scientific work done into the ethers over the
                                                  past 80 years is an insult to Steiner and all those working out of his
                                                  indications. You're saying all this simply because you want to believe UFOs
                                                  are ships from other planets and etheric physics seems to show they are in
                                                  fact from right here. This is just more put-downs of anthroposophy by people
                                                  not involved in working with it.

                                                  Starman
                                                • jeff auen
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Oct 5, 2001
                                                    I thought anyone could use the appropriate search word and find what they want. Try:
                                                    National UFO Clearing Center
                                                    Bufora-British version of the above
                                                    Ufoinfo
                                                    Center for UFO Studies
                                                    UFOs.about.com
                                                    Cseti-    Steven Greer's site outlining the Disclosure Project- the Best Evidence Site.

                                                    and selected sites among the 16,315 sites dedicated to the subject covering the zany to the serious. Good hunting.

                                                    Jeff

                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Oct 8, 2001
                                                      This statement in the argument:

                                                      Anthroposophy can be used for some paranormal interpretations but it is
                                                      inadequate and antiquated in dealing with phenomena now happening since the
                                                      50's.

                                                      Bradford writes;

                                                      There seems to be a profound inadequate comprehension of how deep the
                                                      research is that was launched by this 20th century initiate

                                                      k@ it would be interesting to research what Steiner said about an Ahriman School (under!the earth, GA240, 20-7-1924) and what blach magic is in his opinion. he also speaks about the undernature fenomena, about mechanical spiders made by man with high intelligence and much more..
                                                      perhaps he said more on several items then we know, while the words he used are a bit different from the vocabulair used by the ones who think in ufo-terms.
                                                      gretings kees

                                                      *******Yes, that's the problem: accepting the ideas of Ahrimanic science makes it quite difficult to think in terms of spiritual science. One has to overcome the brainwashing and reach quite new ways of thinking.