Re: The remains of human giants.

  • carol
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 4, 2008

       S: « I think you give YOUR impression best with your known words for YOUR own pathetic administration. »

      Ah Steve, what you don't get about Canadian politics is that the one which so many materialist or naive voter chose, directs his intentions toward what in fact dwelled as ' motivational instinct' in the spirit of these voters - Harper serves materialism, not REAL people – and certainly not 54 percent + citizenry of the country. His purpose is to 'certify' materialism for the materialist – he's not interested in building and/safeguarding the nation's economy through extremely difficult times. Instead, he just tried to impose 'dictatorial' measures to quash the voices of both opposition parties and 'workers'.

      What in fact is coming up in the next few months that he felt that he had better quiet both parliamentaries and the everyday worker ? I guess you have only to look into YOUR country, to your newly elected 2 party administration, for more obvious clues.

      The opposition parties in Canada represent some 60 percent of the population – ideally, Harper should work along with them – and since he chose instead to supress them so that the human face behind economic hard times could remain hidden – he finds himself in trouble. But not too much trouble, since the media 'lords' are behind him, themselves quick to turn the whole story into a chaotic disinformation fiasco.

      «In the US we pray and strive for the best...»

      In Canada, normally we should be thinking - but this is becoming more and more difficult because of a GIANT:  CORPORATE media sources and the military have been messing around in with what the people can see , hear and feel.

      Good luck with the «praying and striving for the best in the US - the place where the genuine 'man on the street' -GUYs and GALs - are effectively silenced or completely  knocked out of the political arena as a result of the dirtiest and sneakiest human trickery imaginable (money and a unrelentless blaspheming of human integrity). Not by the most blatant means, but predominantly through sneaky, calculated manipulation of the overall citizen's perceptual capabilities.

      (Reduce people to the status of needy and greedy children -  Eugenics replaces genuine religious strivings is so many ways.)

      I know this scenario because it's 'mode of operation' overflows into the Canadian political arena – thank goodness that we still use paper ballots and that we still have comprehensible rules of conduct during election times. Again, with one 'flick of Harper's Ahrimanic finger'  and this will all be lost in the  vacuum where  all  unrecognized and unrecorded historic facts go.

      And at which point, the Canadian materialist can then too,  arrogantly stand forward without opposition and mockingly state: we pray and strive for the best, while so many of their fellow citizens remain pinned down under the weight of the heels of their shoes.

      Fascism   is streaming in,  there's no doubt about it -  and if you -steve -  think you can sentimentally wiggle yourself around it,   then you should  know that you're a Fascist as well.

      Carol.

      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 9, 2008

        Colony Collapse  ----  We are being subjected to a 100 year law, or 99 year law of three 33's including the Great Depression of 1933 and as well that horrific event of Feb 27, 1933.  We are in the midst of an Occult Law upheaval that was indicated as well in Colony collapse studies we did on this list.  The entire global economy is in Colony collapse and becoming Ahrimanically reformed due to a vast occult law of three X's 3.  This law was noted as penetrating right down to the Sun Community of the way we handled Bees, all the way to the law of Education and results of educating humanity in a false, Ahrimanic and distorted manner would result in the corrupt monsters and whores of wall street becoming the children of Alan Greenspan, the children of Atlas Shrugged, the greedy, avarice ridden failure of humanity to check their impulses for the greater good as was thought should happen with freedom, however the infected and false educational system have created not only a Colony Collapse of the Bees, a Sun Beeings, but the Collapse of global Economy all on a 100 year occult law or 99 year law that Steiner talked of.

        The Fed created a falsifed Occult model, without Initiation Science or the Christ Event, but based on an Ahrimanic school of training and holding captive various etheric Lodge models of souls, capturing their etheric models and training Ahrimanized cosmic Initiation to insert themselves into Archangelic activities, and enter everywhere globally, with IMF, International Monetary Fund and Federal Reserve and Wall Street, all gaining and maintaining Ahrimanic Initiation centers into the Economic System.  And now the 99 year law has caught up to us, but we didn't instantly recognize the signs of Colony collapse and the indicators that Steiner drew.

        Try Again Anthros;   Try Again;

         "Despite its name, the Federal Reserve System is not owned by the
         federal government. It is actually a private company of bankers with 12
         branches or central banks that expand and contract our money supply as
         they have doing for nearly 100 years.

        And, even though the Fed is not part of the US government, the Fed's
         Board of seven governors is appointed by the president and confirmed by
         the Senate for 14-year terms."

        "Steiner...explained that the modern method of breeding queens (using
        the
        larvae of worker bees, a practice that had already been in use for about
        fifteen years) would have long-term detrimental effects, so grave that:

        "A century later all breeding of bees will cease if only artificially
        produced bees are used...."

        Steiner in another lecture made this grave prophecy:

        "Let the kind of teaching that prevails in our universities continue for
        another three decades, let social questions be treated as they are now
        for thirty years more, and you will have a devastated Europe
        ." He said
        this in December, 1919; of course the prophecy was fulfilled in less
        than thirty years."

        Bradford comments;

        Colony Collapse or was Steiner just one gloomy guy? Well to the
        trivial, newbie and basic inattentive shrunken intellectual soul,
        Steiner just must appear gloomy and making those statements to get some
        sort of negative attention. NOT! O seriously not.