Re: The Epic of Gilgamesh

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2008
      That list was like receiving a fine fiery etheric force that
      surrounded my head like lapping tongues. I probably got further into
      the mystery of Gilgamesh there than anywhere else, as it really
      concerns the forming of the two major streams of time and space into
      the post-atlantean world. The Epic of Gilgamesh, the oldest of the
      national folk tales...

      Dear Steve,
      Can feel the impact from both of your descriptions - your summary and
      your experience on BvC. You have the ability to bring central themes
      into view with few words. This warms my heart and grounds my mind. Am
      thankful also to Robert Mason for bringing BvC to our attention - Nina