Re: [anthroposophy] RE: Spiritual Beings and their Incarnation in Human Bodies/Personalities

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4 5:23 PM

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: jeff auen
      Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 4:08 PM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] RE: Spiritual Beings and their Incarnation in Human Bodies/Personalities
      Sorry about that but ATT at Home is having Code Red problems>>>>

      I would again have to disagree with this "interperation" of UFO phenomena as astral or paranormal phenomena .

      So-called scholars or  experts try to align paranormal phenomena with UFO phenomena and this often happens with biblical interpretations and with mythological remnants of ancient cultures. Several thousand years ago,  we are told, mankind was more sensitive to the spiritual and psychic dimensions and could "see" the beings and forces manifesting near the physical but mostly in the etheric and astral worlds. As time as gone on, we have gradually lost this ability to see "through nature" and witness the psychic content and beings within it.

      Recent UFO phenomena does not neatly fit into boxes since it highly improbable angelics or other beings can leave tripod burn marks in grassy fields or dirt or leave excess magnetic or radiation in a given area that kills insects and plant life.  In addition, some witness who have come in close proximity to an identifiable "ship" have received severe radiation burns and developed health problems as a result. Again there are no examples of this type of  paranormal event in spiritual literature except perhaps in the Mother Mary manifestations in  France,Yugoslavia or Mexico. And even in these incidences, not everyone present can witness the colorful displays. Many UFO sightings recently, are now being videotaped and it is hard to do this without some physical object present (for five minutes or more.)

      Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 7:11 AM

      In a message dated 8/4/01 9:30:01 AM, JadMcCurdy@... writes:

      << Hello,

      Was sort of spiritual being(s) is/are capable of incarnating in a physical
      human body on the earth? Recently I've studied the incarnations of Lucifer,
      Ahriman, and Christ, but this only represents three of the five
      Post-Atlantean Epochs. They must have been other incarnations of cosmic
      spiritual beings.
      I also wonder if it is possible for other beings to incarnate in a human
      body, such as a fairy, or any variety of other nature spirits. >>

      *******When our physical bodies were different, many different kinds of
      spiritual beings could incarnate into them, beings from the other planes of
      the planetary dimensions of the solar system. This is the source of the myths
      of gods descending to earth in human form.  Partial incarnation of them into
      a human being continued into historical times. Currently, spirit-beings from
      the other planes do indeed 'incarnate' into elementals---they use them to
      move from sphere to sphere. Many of what we call "UFOs" are the astral bodies
      of these spirit-beings with a 'body' of elemental beings fashioned into a
      vehicle for itself.

      Starman

    • DRStarman2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5 7:59 AM

        pacbay@... writes:
[...]

        *******Try reading the work of Trevor James Constable, based on Steiner and
        Wilhelm Reich, who has photographed them while invisible for 40 years and
        whose work has been replicated worldwide. The elemental beings which appear
        as UFOs resemble giant single-celled organisms in their natural state (see
        JPEG attached). His master work, "The Cosmic Pulse of Life", using the
        etheric physics summed up by Guenther Wachsmuth in "The Etheric Formative
        Force in Cosmos, Earth and Man", has recently been reissued with updates for
        its twentieth anniversery.

        It's well-known among UFO researchers that it is a para-physical
        phenomenon, that the lights are seen to appear from one dimension and become
        temporarily solid enough to be seen and photographed, and then dematerialize
        back into their dimension. The fact that their 'craft' have been seen to make
        right-angle turns at velocities where G-forces would kill all the occupants
        if they were solid matter, and to move through our atmosphere faster than
        sound without creating a sonic boom, show that a continuously-solid entity is
        not what we are dealing with. See, for example, the work of J. Allen Hynek
        and Jacques Vallee.

        There are such etheric beings in every dimension of the solar system, and
        these 'elementals' are gathered into a body for astral beings to travel from
        one to another, just as we here build a ship of wood to travel in. Steiner
        actually described seeing these bell-shaped astral forms in our earth
        atmosphere, long before the first UFO reports of the 20th century.

        Now, if you wanted to ask why CERTAIN ones are made to look like solid
        craft, with inhabitants telling stories of being from other planets--- there
        you would enter the world of distorted elementals and one of the great
        triumphs of the Ahrimanic Deception, which Constable also treats in his
        section on "The Boys Downstairs". You'll note I said higher beings from other
        dimensions 'incarnating' into elementals are "many" (not all) of what we call
        UFO phenomena. Some are 'angels'---some are fallen angels.

        Starman