Pisces and Virgo

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I thought this lecture wonderful where Dr. Steiner shows us the
      Circle with the Cross of Pisces and Virgo – Gemini and Sagittarius:

      The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric – Individual Spirit Beings
      and the Undivided Foundation of the World part 3:
      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Dates/19171125p01.html

      Alice Bailey calls this Circle - the Mutable Cross: associated with
      the crisis of incarnation, relating to evolution, to the kingdom of
      nature, to planetary initiation, body, form and personality. Alice
      says that it is the cross of changing and absorbing experience, and
      visualizes in it an evolutionary sequence in reverse movement from
      Pisces to Gemini, through which the seeds of Piscean intuition flower
      into `dreams of life' in Gemini.

      With this is mind if we look upon the Pisces – Virgo + Gemini –
      Sagittarius circle and study the lecture:

      Pisces – Osiris
      Love
      Jupiter / Neptune
      Pluto
      Water
      Experience
      The Nathan Jesus

      Pisces shown in the cross as East and the Morning.

      Virgo – Isis
      Wisdom
      Moon
      Mercury
      Earth
      Consciousness
      The Solomon Jesus

      Virgo shown in the cross as West and the Evening.

      Gemini – The Divine Twins
      Life
      Mercury
      Venus