Re: [anthroposophy] RE: Spiritual Beings and their Incarnation in Human Bodies/Personalities

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2001
      I would again have to disagree with this "interoperation" UFO phenomena. In the past, so called experts at times try to identify paranormal phenomena with UFO phenomena. This is often the case be
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2001

        Sorry about that but ATT at Home is having Code Red problems>>>>

        I would again have to disagree with this "interperation" of UFO phenomena as astral or paranormal phenomena .

        So-called scholars or  experts try to align paranormal phenomena with UFO phenomena and this often happens with biblical interpretations and with mythological remnants of ancient cultures. Several thousand years ago,  we are told, mankind was more sensitive to the spiritual and psychic dimensions and could "see" the beings and forces manifesting near the physical but mostly in the etheric and astral worlds. As time as gone on, we have gradually lost this ability to see "through nature" and witness the psychic content and beings within it.

        Recent UFO phenomena does not neatly fit into boxes since it highly improbable angelics or other beings can leave tripod burn marks in grassy fields or dirt or leave excess magnetic or radiation in a given area that kills insects and plant life.  In addition, some witness who have come in close proximity to an identifiable "ship" have received severe radiation burns and developed health problems as a result. Again there are no examples of this type of  paranormal event in spiritual literature except perhaps in the Mother Mary manifestations in  France,Yugoslavia or Mexico. And even in these incidences, not everyone present can witness the colorful displays. Many UFO sightings recently, are now being videotaped and it is hard to do this without some physical object present (for five minutes or more.)

        Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 7:11 AM

      • DRStarman2001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2001

          pacbay@... writes:
[...]

          *******Try reading the work of Trevor James Constable, based on Steiner and
          Wilhelm Reich, who has photographed them while invisible for 40 years and
          whose work has been replicated worldwide. The elemental beings which appear
          as UFOs resemble giant single-celled organisms in their natural state (see
          JPEG attached). His master work, "The Cosmic Pulse of Life", using the
          etheric physics summed up by Guenther Wachsmuth in "The Etheric Formative
          Force in Cosmos, Earth and Man", has recently been reissued with updates for
          its twentieth anniversery.

          It's well-known among UFO researchers that it is a para-physical
          phenomenon, that the lights are seen to appear from one dimension and become
          temporarily solid enough to be seen and photographed, and then dematerialize
          back into their dimension. The fact that their 'craft' have been seen to make
          right-angle turns at velocities where G-forces would kill all the occupants
          if they were solid matter, and to move through our atmosphere faster than
          sound without creating a sonic boom, show that a continuously-solid entity is
          not what we are dealing with. See, for example, the work of J. Allen Hynek
          and Jacques Vallee.

          There are such etheric beings in every dimension of the solar system, and
          these 'elementals' are gathered into a body for astral beings to travel from
          one to another, just as we here build a ship of wood to travel in. Steiner
          actually described seeing these bell-shaped astral forms in our earth
          atmosphere, long before the first UFO reports of the 20th century.

          Now, if you wanted to ask why CERTAIN ones are made to look like solid
          craft, with inhabitants telling stories of being from other planets--- there
          you would enter the world of distorted elementals and one of the great
          triumphs of the Ahrimanic Deception, which Constable also treats in his
          section on "The Boys Downstairs". You'll note I said higher beings from other
          dimensions 'incarnating' into elementals are "many" (not all) of what we call
          UFO phenomena. Some are 'angels'---some are fallen angels.

          Starman