Re: The remains of human giants.

  • carol
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 1, 2008

       S: «What about Evola as he is? Please explain, Carol. I took some time to look over the material at this site, and it appears that Julius
      Evola was quite an extraordinary exponent of esotericism for the
      modern culture. He even corresponded with Rene Guenon, who also had the same aims in pursuing a breakthrough in bringing esoteric
      concepts into modernity.»

      He got himself caught up in a complex web involving western european esoteric reflection and the steadfast, straight rise of Ahrimanic forces reaching over into western Europe from the UK/American west. It seem to have created an effect on him, that not only his personal attention, but his estoterism became, for lack of a better word, 'prostituted' to the elite -  politicians first,  then the war mongering Economist leaders of these -  in order that they better satiate their ambitions -  Evola's esoteric passion assisted in ligitimzing the politics of Eugenics and so, indirectly, the  pro active programs of study and application..

      I don't think  the guy quite realized how complex an esoteric web, his day presented him - but I will admit,  that he tried with earnest.  And, that he stumbled into fault,  as well.

      S: «He may have been anti-catholic, but I'm not
      sure. Is that the issue? He did write an introduction to the
      mythic "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" in 1936 in Italian.»

      I can't say that life, in general, would have been in any way 'simple' in those times, and at the very spot where this guy lived.

      I'm sure this type of 'emphasis' would be dismissed as insignificant by you, Steve. An idea to the effect that 'surrounding, external conditions' do influence people in very personal ways, do determine their actual life activities, doesn't seem to faze on you, as a rule –

      I don't expect more on this issue of looking at a guy who was, through the laws of destiny, caught in pretty much the 'epicentre' of a major historic world war - when, ideally, he would have needed access to a whole lot of info and a good variety of mature, reflections applied to it to better 'carry' himself.   Obviously, this type of effective distribution of information had not yet attained it's day.

      This day came upon the world in our time.

       «Seems to be one of those rather 'bigger than life' figures that we
      either forget, ignore, or malign to death. Maybe "Evola as he is"
      was written on his tombstone.»

      Free, open discussion of  certain types of approaches to the 30s to 50s war times years, is either pratically or effectively criminal, at this moment.in time – haven't you noticed ? This may be one of the reasons for the above - but there's must be more.

      It might as well be  that the essential great momentum to which the 2nd world war belongs,  has not entirely subsided - nor has it been sufficiently understood by the 'Wise' minority.

      Carol.

      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 9, 2008

        Colony Collapse  ----  We are being subjected to a 100 year law, or 99 year law of three 33's including the Great Depression of 1933 and as well that horrific event of Feb 27, 1933.  We are in the midst of an Occult Law upheaval that was indicated as well in Colony collapse studies we did on this list.  The entire global economy is in Colony collapse and becoming Ahrimanically reformed due to a vast occult law of three X's 3.  This law was noted as penetrating right down to the Sun Community of the way we handled Bees, all the way to the law of Education and results of educating humanity in a false, Ahrimanic and distorted manner would result in the corrupt monsters and whores of wall street becoming the children of Alan Greenspan, the children of Atlas Shrugged, the greedy, avarice ridden failure of humanity to check their impulses for the greater good as was thought should happen with freedom, however the infected and false educational system have created not only a Colony Collapse of the Bees, a Sun Beeings, but the Collapse of global Economy all on a 100 year occult law or 99 year law that Steiner talked of.

        The Fed created a falsifed Occult model, without Initiation Science or the Christ Event, but based on an Ahrimanic school of training and holding captive various etheric Lodge models of souls, capturing their etheric models and training Ahrimanized cosmic Initiation to insert themselves into Archangelic activities, and enter everywhere globally, with IMF, International Monetary Fund and Federal Reserve and Wall Street, all gaining and maintaining Ahrimanic Initiation centers into the Economic System.  And now the 99 year law has caught up to us, but we didn't instantly recognize the signs of Colony collapse and the indicators that Steiner drew.

        Try Again Anthros;   Try Again;

         "Despite its name, the Federal Reserve System is not owned by the
         federal government. It is actually a private company of bankers with 12
         branches or central banks that expand and contract our money supply as
         they have doing for nearly 100 years.

        And, even though the Fed is not part of the US government, the Fed's
         Board of seven governors is appointed by the president and confirmed by
         the Senate for 14-year terms."

        "Steiner...explained that the modern method of breeding queens (using
        the
        larvae of worker bees, a practice that had already been in use for about
        fifteen years) would have long-term detrimental effects, so grave that:

        "A century later all breeding of bees will cease if only artificially
        produced bees are used...."

        Steiner in another lecture made this grave prophecy:

        "Let the kind of teaching that prevails in our universities continue for
        another three decades, let social questions be treated as they are now
        for thirty years more, and you will have a devastated Europe
        ." He said
        this in December, 1919; of course the prophecy was fulfilled in less
        than thirty years."

        Bradford comments;

        Colony Collapse or was Steiner just one gloomy guy? Well to the
        trivial, newbie and basic inattentive shrunken intellectual soul,
        Steiner just must appear gloomy and making those statements to get some
        sort of negative attention. NOT! O seriously not.