Re: The remains of human giants.

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 1, 2008

      > S: « God, but your pompous judgment
      > knows no bounds, and I refuse to use the catholic card. »
      >
      > Oh, so you've assume for yourself supreme authority over the
      subjective
      > and objective, over distinguishing when « courage to speak up and
      > out on these matters. » has and can be used, and when compromized
      > analytic approaches can be identified as having been ued, or, when
      they
      > can be safely used to reproach another's free, courageous
      expression and
      > judgement ?

      Huh? This is way too abstract for me. Very intellectual.

      > S:« God, but your ... »
      >
      > How, in my latest post, have I shown to USE, as you call it, 'a
      catholic
      > card' ?

      No, I said that I wasn't going there in terms of that area of
      authoritarianism. I simply indicated a very biased and one-sided
      presentation on your part using your own personal authority.

      > (Note: YOU USED, in the very sentence of your accusation, a call
      > God - are you consciously using a twisted, devious psychological
      tactic
      > ?)

      No, I don't believe so. 'God' is a term very often used when one is
      exasperated. I was with you. I'm over it now, no grudge.

      > From my perspective, I find this very suggestion an incitement to
      > prejudicial perception over making an effort to see if there exists
      > connection between the R.S. citations previously brought forth by
      > Jean-Marc, and the cited statements which I listed as having
      preceded
      > your signature.
      >
      > Those cited statements being:
      >
      > « It takes courage to speak up and out on these matters. »
      >
      > « I'm interested in solutions to
      > the repetitively nagging and reactive negativities. »
      >
      > « Spiritual science represents new knowledge; knowledge for the
      > consciousness soul in the
      > same way that natural science is knowledge for the intellectual
      soul.

      Well, hopefully, we can clear this up. Patience and time.

      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 9, 2008

        Colony Collapse  ----  We are being subjected to a 100 year law, or 99 year law of three 33's including the Great Depression of 1933 and as well that horrific event of Feb 27, 1933.  We are in the midst of an Occult Law upheaval that was indicated as well in Colony collapse studies we did on this list.  The entire global economy is in Colony collapse and becoming Ahrimanically reformed due to a vast occult law of three X's 3.  This law was noted as penetrating right down to the Sun Community of the way we handled Bees, all the way to the law of Education and results of educating humanity in a false, Ahrimanic and distorted manner would result in the corrupt monsters and whores of wall street becoming the children of Alan Greenspan, the children of Atlas Shrugged, the greedy, avarice ridden failure of humanity to check their impulses for the greater good as was thought should happen with freedom, however the infected and false educational system have created not only a Colony Collapse of the Bees, a Sun Beeings, but the Collapse of global Economy all on a 100 year occult law or 99 year law that Steiner talked of.

        The Fed created a falsifed Occult model, without Initiation Science or the Christ Event, but based on an Ahrimanic school of training and holding captive various etheric Lodge models of souls, capturing their etheric models and training Ahrimanized cosmic Initiation to insert themselves into Archangelic activities, and enter everywhere globally, with IMF, International Monetary Fund and Federal Reserve and Wall Street, all gaining and maintaining Ahrimanic Initiation centers into the Economic System.  And now the 99 year law has caught up to us, but we didn't instantly recognize the signs of Colony collapse and the indicators that Steiner drew.

        Try Again Anthros;   Try Again;

         "Despite its name, the Federal Reserve System is not owned by the
         federal government. It is actually a private company of bankers with 12
         branches or central banks that expand and contract our money supply as
         they have doing for nearly 100 years.

        And, even though the Fed is not part of the US government, the Fed's
         Board of seven governors is appointed by the president and confirmed by
         the Senate for 14-year terms."

        "Steiner...explained that the modern method of breeding queens (using
        the
        larvae of worker bees, a practice that had already been in use for about
        fifteen years) would have long-term detrimental effects, so grave that:

        "A century later all breeding of bees will cease if only artificially
        produced bees are used...."

        Steiner in another lecture made this grave prophecy:

        "Let the kind of teaching that prevails in our universities continue for
        another three decades, let social questions be treated as they are now
        for thirty years more, and you will have a devastated Europe
        ." He said
        this in December, 1919; of course the prophecy was fulfilled in less
        than thirty years."

        Bradford comments;

        Colony Collapse or was Steiner just one gloomy guy? Well to the
        trivial, newbie and basic inattentive shrunken intellectual soul,
        Steiner just must appear gloomy and making those statements to get some
        sort of negative attention. NOT! O seriously not.