Re: [anthroposophy] RE: Spiritual Beings and their Incarnation in Human Bodies/Personalities

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2001
      John,

      The incarnation of spiritual beings for good or ill is not quite understood but Steiner and others did discuss it in some depth. In some metaphysical and Rosicrucian schools there is the principal that if a being has not lived and evolved in a certain region of creation, it cannot directly incarnate into a human form as we do for example on earth. This would mean that Lucifer, Christ, and Ahriman did not and will not directly incarnate but used the bodies of other human beings to do so. In most cased the human leaves and they occupy and function in the body for a certain period of time. When this happens a great change in personality is usually evidenced .
      Less evolved beings like fairies etc. would not incarnate as humans for the same reason and it would seem cannot maintain the functions of the human body because their will forces and spiritual evolution is not strong enough. Possession or obsession of lesser beings is another matter and subject.

      jeff auen
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2001
        I would again have to disagree with this "interoperation" UFO phenomena. In the past, so called experts at times try to identify paranormal phenomena with UFO phenomena. This is often the case be
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2001

          Sorry about that but ATT at Home is having Code Red problems>>>>

          I would again have to disagree with this "interperation" of UFO phenomena as astral or paranormal phenomena .

          So-called scholars or  experts try to align paranormal phenomena with UFO phenomena and this often happens with biblical interpretations and with mythological remnants of ancient cultures. Several thousand years ago,  we are told, mankind was more sensitive to the spiritual and psychic dimensions and could "see" the beings and forces manifesting near the physical but mostly in the etheric and astral worlds. As time as gone on, we have gradually lost this ability to see "through nature" and witness the psychic content and beings within it.

          Recent UFO phenomena does not neatly fit into boxes since it highly improbable angelics or other beings can leave tripod burn marks in grassy fields or dirt or leave excess magnetic or radiation in a given area that kills insects and plant life.  In addition, some witness who have come in close proximity to an identifiable "ship" have received severe radiation burns and developed health problems as a result. Again there are no examples of this type of  paranormal event in spiritual literature except perhaps in the Mother Mary manifestations in  France,Yugoslavia or Mexico. And even in these incidences, not everyone present can witness the colorful displays. Many UFO sightings recently, are now being videotaped and it is hard to do this without some physical object present (for five minutes or more.)

          Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 7:11 AM

        • DRStarman2001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2001

            pacbay@... writes:
[...]

            *******Try reading the work of Trevor James Constable, based on Steiner and
            Wilhelm Reich, who has photographed them while invisible for 40 years and
            whose work has been replicated worldwide. The elemental beings which appear
            as UFOs resemble giant single-celled organisms in their natural state (see
            JPEG attached). His master work, "The Cosmic Pulse of Life", using the
            etheric physics summed up by Guenther Wachsmuth in "The Etheric Formative
            Force in Cosmos, Earth and Man", has recently been reissued with updates for
            its twentieth anniversery.

            It's well-known among UFO researchers that it is a para-physical
            phenomenon, that the lights are seen to appear from one dimension and become
            temporarily solid enough to be seen and photographed, and then dematerialize
            back into their dimension. The fact that their 'craft' have been seen to make
            right-angle turns at velocities where G-forces would kill all the occupants
            if they were solid matter, and to move through our atmosphere faster than
            sound without creating a sonic boom, show that a continuously-solid entity is
            not what we are dealing with. See, for example, the work of J. Allen Hynek
            and Jacques Vallee.

            There are such etheric beings in every dimension of the solar system, and
            these 'elementals' are gathered into a body for astral beings to travel from
            one to another, just as we here build a ship of wood to travel in. Steiner
            actually described seeing these bell-shaped astral forms in our earth
            atmosphere, long before the first UFO reports of the 20th century.

            Now, if you wanted to ask why CERTAIN ones are made to look like solid
            craft, with inhabitants telling stories of being from other planets--- there
            you would enter the world of distorted elementals and one of the great
            triumphs of the Ahrimanic Deception, which Constable also treats in his
            section on "The Boys Downstairs". You'll note I said higher beings from other
            dimensions 'incarnating' into elementals are "many" (not all) of what we call
            UFO phenomena. Some are 'angels'---some are fallen angels.

            Starman