Re: The remains of human giants.

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 57 , Nov 30, 2008
      I'll tell you what you need to do now, Carol. Take some of your very
      precious time and look over all I have said in regard to these and
      many other aspects of spiritual science over the past few months or
      so. Let's not be so prejudiced as to think that I was so utterly
      trumped on these issues as if I was truly caught in the act of not
      knowing something in what I brought forth in order to garner
      knows no bounds, and I refuse to use the catholic card.

      If you can find an agenda or an ulterior motive of any kind, then
      prove it. Bring it forth, and stop accusing. Try giving the other
      side of the coin. Mine.

      > S: «We've talked off and on for four years, and you know my
      > consistent position on spiritual science. It takes courage to speak
      up
      > and out on these matters.»
      >
      > Sometimes, it comes in the form of a strong will force behind a
      > singularly centered ego... You're sure as heck right 'Steve', it
      takes
      > courage to represent Anthroposophy.
      >
      > «I'm interested in solutions to the repetitively nagging and
      reactive
      > negativities.»
      >
      > Oh, and that's Spiritual Science, is it? It sounds more to me like a
      > rigid political stance, borrowing in on Spritual Science, or how
      about,
      > breaking in on Spiritual Science, to me.
      >
      > In real Anthroposophy, people are naturally led towards knowledge,
      > through experience, of what Evil looks and feels like, at the soul
      and
      > spiritual level. People 'WORK' themselves through it, that is,
      Evil.
      > Even here, on this list, we sometimes share in our personal
      observations
      > of our individual assessments on Evil and stange as this may
      sound, the
      > impulse of Anthroposophy LIVES within these exchanges. It's somehow
      not
      > surprising that you 'Steve', haven't come to recognize this type of
      > experience.
      >
      > May I bring you a few months back in time, to a message which Jean-
      Marc
      > so generously took time to research and post, in order to clarify
      this
      > very subject, with exactly YOU.
      >
      > Message 6805
      >
      > J-M « Okay, I'm translating from the French [GA 185 - October 25,
      > 1918]:
      >
      > "Mankind of the fourth epoch saw the birth and the death of the
      Christ
      > because birth and death were at that time the most important thing.
      > Nowadays the Christ is to appear in the etheric, a kind of Mystery
      of
      > Golgotha must be experienced again, and the importance of evil
      will be
      > similar to that of birth and death in the fourth epoch. (...) The
      Christ
      > appeared in the fourth epoch thanks to the existence of death. He
      will
      > reappear thanks to the real-life experience of evil."
      >
      > And, from the RS Archive [GA 185 - October 26, 1918]:
      >
      > "Even within the limits in which it is permissible to speak to-
      day, we
      > in the fifth Post-Atlantean period of civilisation, this period of
      the
      > Spiritual Soul [Bewusstseinsseele, sometimes translated also as
      > Consciousness Soul.] in which we are living cannot refer without
      deep
      > emotion to those things which concern the mystery of evil. For in
      so
      > doing we touch upon one of the deepest secrets of this fifth
      > Post-Atlantean period (...)
      >
      > Since the beginning of the fifth post-Atlantean period, evil
      > inclinations — tendencies to evil — are subconsciously present
      > in all men. Nay, the very entry of man into the fifth Post-
      Atlantean
      > age — which is the age of modern civilisation — consists in his
      > receiving into himself the tendencies to evil." »
      >
      > S: « Spiritual science represents new knowledge; knowledge for the
      > consciousness soul in the same way that natural science is
      knowledge for
      > the intellectual soul.»
      >
      > Spiritual Science represents the means by which human SOULs can
      come to
      > experience and view the world in a fuller sense, by way of the Soul
      > acquiring and experimenting with Spiritual concepts- themselves
      > carefully handed down to humanity through a genuine, 20th century,
      > servant to the Higher Realms..
      >
      > (This scope of this phenomena took place way out of the reach of
      the
      > respective minds and spirits of both Gurdjief and Ouspenski; may I
      > include Steve' into this, as well.)
      >
      > Funny, Jean-Marc also clarified the misconception which you have vis
      > à vis natural science being outside of the conscious soul age.
      >
      > May I bring this back to your mind? Message #16778
      >
      > « It certainly is not without reason that Galileo Galilei, the great
      > founding father of modern natural science, appeared on the scene at
      the
      > crack of dawn of the new Consciousness Soul age!...
      >
      > The truth is that Galileo, Isaac Newton, Descartes, F. Bacon,
      Leibniz,

      > J.C. Maxwell, Darwin, Haeckel, Max Planck, Niels Bohr, Einstein,
      Robert
      > Oppenheimer, and *countless* other great scientific minds! --- all
      are
      > true Representative Men of the culture inherent in the spiritual
      > development of our Consciousness Soul age!
      >
      > Our Consciousness Soul age --- precisely is the age of
      [materialisitic]

      > Intellectualism: "Weil das Zeitalter der Bewußtseinsseele eben
      > zugleich das Zeitalter der Intellektualität ist, (...)" [GA 186 -
      > December 8, 1918]
      >
      > To imply that all those great scientific thinkers are more or less
      > *stuck* in the "intellectual soul" stage of development, and that
      their
      > works are merely the product or an "expression" of the "intellectual
      > soul" --- is simply ludicrous! Incidentally, Rudolf Steiner knew
      > perfectly well - of course! - that it was in Universities and
      Research
> [...]
      not
      > in religious or spiritual groups. Modern natural science,
      materialism,
      > triumphant technology, and last but not least, the dead intellect,
      > abstract theorizing, and hypernominalism, are not anachronistic in
      any
      > way --- they are the true, threatening beyond alldoubt indeed! - but
      > necessary hallmarks of our Consciousness Soul » age.
      >
      > Now, what does the little handful of *wannabe spiritual scientists*
      have
      > to do with all of this? Well, those who wear blinkers will have a
      hard
      > time acknowledging clearly that, despite its *subconscious*
      spiritual
      > nature, its materialistic bias - andits obvious Ahrimanic/Satanic
      > imprint! - modern natural science is, from a certain perspective,
      > nothing but "elementary anthroposophy"...
      >
      > (Rudolf Steiner's own words - of course!)
      >
      > That's why "slipping into the Dragon's skin" --- is a preliminary
      > tactical cognitive imperative! »
      >
      > As well as message #16834
      >
      > From the RS Archive [GA 322 - September 29, 1920]:
      >
      > "We must begin by acquiring the discipline that modern science can
      teach
      > us. We must school ourselves in this way and then, taking the strict
      > methodology, the scientific discipline we have learned from modern
      > natural science, transcend it, so that we use the same exacting
      approach
      > to rise into higher regions, thereby extending this methodology to
      the
      > investigation of entirely different realms as well. For this reason
      > believe — and I want this to be expressly stated — that nobody
      > can attain true knowledge of the spirit [zu einem wirklichen
      > geisteswissenschaftlichen Erkennen = real spiritual scientific
      knowledge
      > (J-M)] who has not acquired scientific discipline, who has not
      learned
      > to investigate and think in the laboratories according to the modern
      > scientific method. Those who pursue spiritual science
      > [Geisteswissenschaft] have less cause to undervalue modern science
      than
      > anyone. On the contrary, they know how to value it at its full
      worth."

      > I'm translating from the German [GA 73 - October 15, 1918]:
      >
      > "I believe that only he who knows natural science and appreciates
      its
      > achievements should be allowed to speak of natural science (...)"
      >
      > "In the last centuries, Man was driven out of nature [aus der Natur
      > herausgestellt] precisely because evolution confronted him with pure
      > natural phenomena. The proper mission of natural science in the
      course
      > of human evolution is not to deliver absolute knowledge, as
      > superstitious natural science still believes today --- but to set
      Men

      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 9, 2008

        Colony Collapse  ----  We are being subjected to a 100 year law, or 99 year law of three 33's including the Great Depression of 1933 and as well that horrific event of Feb 27, 1933.  We are in the midst of an Occult Law upheaval that was indicated as well in Colony collapse studies we did on this list.  The entire global economy is in Colony collapse and becoming Ahrimanically reformed due to a vast occult law of three X's 3.  This law was noted as penetrating right down to the Sun Community of the way we handled Bees, all the way to the law of Education and results of educating humanity in a false, Ahrimanic and distorted manner would result in the corrupt monsters and whores of wall street becoming the children of Alan Greenspan, the children of Atlas Shrugged, the greedy, avarice ridden failure of humanity to check their impulses for the greater good as was thought should happen with freedom, however the infected and false educational system have created not only a Colony Collapse of the Bees, a Sun Beeings, but the Collapse of global Economy all on a 100 year occult law or 99 year law that Steiner talked of.

        The Fed created a falsifed Occult model, without Initiation Science or the Christ Event, but based on an Ahrimanic school of training and holding captive various etheric Lodge models of souls, capturing their etheric models and training Ahrimanized cosmic Initiation to insert themselves into Archangelic activities, and enter everywhere globally, with IMF, International Monetary Fund and Federal Reserve and Wall Street, all gaining and maintaining Ahrimanic Initiation centers into the Economic System.  And now the 99 year law has caught up to us, but we didn't instantly recognize the signs of Colony collapse and the indicators that Steiner drew.

        Try Again Anthros;   Try Again;

         "Despite its name, the Federal Reserve System is not owned by the
         federal government. It is actually a private company of bankers with 12
         branches or central banks that expand and contract our money supply as
         they have doing for nearly 100 years.

        And, even though the Fed is not part of the US government, the Fed's
         Board of seven governors is appointed by the president and confirmed by
         the Senate for 14-year terms."

        "Steiner...explained that the modern method of breeding queens (using
        the
        larvae of worker bees, a practice that had already been in use for about
        fifteen years) would have long-term detrimental effects, so grave that:

        "A century later all breeding of bees will cease if only artificially
        produced bees are used...."

        Steiner in another lecture made this grave prophecy:

        "Let the kind of teaching that prevails in our universities continue for
        another three decades, let social questions be treated as they are now
        for thirty years more, and you will have a devastated Europe
        ." He said
        this in December, 1919; of course the prophecy was fulfilled in less
        than thirty years."

        Bradford comments;

        Colony Collapse or was Steiner just one gloomy guy? Well to the
        trivial, newbie and basic inattentive shrunken intellectual soul,
        Steiner just must appear gloomy and making those statements to get some
        sort of negative attention. NOT! O seriously not.