Anthroposophical Adult Education

  • rosemarycmcm
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 25, 2008
      While I am waiting to get the description from RS in GA200 of the
      "world fellowship of free schools" that Steve mentioned recently, I
      want to let you know of the website started within anthroposophical
      circles this year which includes the manifesto Joseph Beuys and
      Heinrich Boll gave to the world in 1972 for a Free International
      University as well as some ongoing discussions about how to bring
      anthroposophy into the social realm:
      http://SocialSculptureUSA.googlepages.com/home

      I am the keeper of the site for the time being. I sent a private email
      to several on this site about a month back asking for astrosophical
      advice on how best to schedule a Social Sculpture action currently in
      the planning stages. What day? What time of day? Weekly, monthly?
      Under Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Sun? Please click the link for Loving the
      World Anyway on the above site and you will see the working flier for
      Action Orange.

      Lastly, I attended the North American adult education in anthroposophy
      conference in 2007. I am adding that as a link on the Social Sculpture
      site as well, so you will see what has been pulled together so far.
      Unfortunately, the group did not follow through on their plan to meet
      again this fall. I would love to work with Steve and others on however
      you visualize these "schools." It is something I am deeply committed
      to doing. In the mood of Thanksgiving,

      Rosemary

      Steve brought:

      What is the solution? Bring Michael INTEL, via Rudolf Steiner, to
      > the masses. A 98 percent ignorant vs. a 2 percent cognizant does not
      > suffice for healing an ignorant world.
      >
      > And by the way, Steiner had the prescience to call for a world
      > fellowship of free schools for spiritual science exactly three
      years, two months, and one week before the CC of 1923. Now, how's that
      for timing?

      > Well, it never took place, and that is why we have the larger part
      of the problems that exist today. Ignorance prevails rather than
      gnosis. As a former systems analyst, I assessed this problem a
      > number of years ago and developed a plan. It still holds good if we
      > can get the schools going.
      >
      > Steve
    • carol
      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 6, 2008
        Re: "Carol, I have great need to impart a truth that you and others may
        not yet be able to accept. It concerns how Steiner's selfless
        efforts on behalf of CC have been perverted in the aftermath of his
        death. Here is the lecture, as well as a specific notation
        concerning where, how, and why the dividing lines are drawn:... "

        OK, this renewal impulse must differ in some form on how the regular
        protestant denominations exercises the 'cultus' principal. That Rudolf
        Steiner allowed himself to indicate how to best exercise this cult
        principal - must mean that, somehow or another, it comes to reach more
        directly to a specific goal.

        I'm sorry, I've not sat in on a mass of the Christian Community - so I
        can't really judge - though Mark W. did tell me that he, as an
        Anthroposophist, was able to witness a little more of an Etheric
        Christic manifestation in a Christian Community mass than what he could
        come to see of 'IT' in a Catholic mass. (ex.the moment of the raising
        of bread and wine).

        A few years back, I attended a United Church Christmas mass with one of
        my sisters. Through this 'form of cultus' I noticed that the Christic
        principal presented itself solely as a 'personalized touch'.

        I guess I'll have to eventually force myself to go to a Christian
        Community mass to be able to derive for myself, my own personal
        assessment of it.

        C.

        "