[anthroposophy] Re: Thursday's metal, planet, grain, colour etc.

  • Sarah Cherry
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
      Debbie,

      Thanks for posting the link to Bibi's wonderful site. I had somehow
      lost the link in my bookmarks in the transferring of ISPs.

      As Ernst Marti puts it in his little book "The Four Ethers", "The
      forces of the stars create the individual substances from the
      initially undifferentiated potentialities of the elements."

      Sarah