Yup, it's the consciousness soul.

  • carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008

       For me,  Don Henley's voice  brings people to strait to a genuine North American 'home' experience = personal.

      And as for material for satire through image,  North America of this day can furnish an abundance.

      The consciousness soul is moving forward - out in the open,  that's  for sure.  And the lessons are being paid for through either witnessing or directly experiencing very real suffering - always in a context of chaos.

      It's not any different from  what Steiner predicted,  I don't think  :

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm2SYlwd8nY