Re: Re:Coffee and tea

  • 888
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 1999
      Dear Janet,
      >opposite. This is why tea is not without justification as a popular
      >drink of diplomats."

      Thank you for posting this. I have my Chinese Pekoe, English and Irish
      Breakfast, and Earl Grey all lined up, so you can expect me to be very
      diplomatic.

      Of course you can overdo these things. I think an "occasional" cup of
      coffee was prescribed. Drinking lots of coffee is not a great help. I
      read that a university study proved that coffee improved the ability to
      do number work and reaction time.

      Drinking sage tea is meant to help the memory.

      Greetings,
      Bruce