Re: The Templars

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
      In Polarities in the Evolution of Mankind; Dr. Steiner tells us those
      that belong to the backward peoples (the so called black magic
      societies etc) are those ones who belonged to the old initiation
      centers before The Mystery of Golgotha.

      They did not (and possibly could not) absorb the Mystery of Golgotha
      together with The Master's Great Teachings. Thus, we have the
      Streams (and we know these streams be they few) before the Mystery of
      Golgotha that did absorb the Mystery of Golgotha – intimately and
      therefore the New Initiation centre(s) arose under the name of the
      Holy Grail.

      The backward ones who did not absorb the Mystery of Golgotha are
      those ones who are called the Sons of Twilight. Thus, as
      anthroposophy students (whose karma belongs to the anthroposophy
      stream) we understand those who are the Sons of Twilight live in the
      shadow as we see with the events they role out.

      The backwards ones, through the Spirit of Love may come to understand
      the Mystery of Golgotha – it is up to them. However; the Lord of
      Time marches on and waits for no-one. The separation from the fifth
      to the sixth epoch will show itself in the moral realm and this
      separation or leap to the sixth epoch will happen regardless.