Re: the throat and the "Devil"

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@...>
      wrote:

      > Steiner said there is a tendency in the throat to form a head shape
      but it does not quite achieve this. He also said the throat "hears"
      etherically, you can feel the vocal chords vibrate if you feel the
      throat with your hand when you are listening to sounds. I think I
      read about this in the anthroposophical work Man or Matter.

      > Mikko

      This is also why the 16-petalled lotus is generally depicted at the
      crown of the skull, when in actuality it is located in the throat
      region. The sounding of the 'AH' plus the inclusion of the
      letter 'M' is the path of conscientious etherization of the blood,
      when combined with the enthusiasm that fills the warmth organism from
      top down.

      This is made possible when we know that *we* are the source of light
      that streams up to meet the Sun Logos which reflects back down as a
      hypothetical globe of heated gas. The earth's aura also reflects
      this condition.