the throat and the "Devil"

  • Mikko Nuuttila
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
      I've seen such a physiological drawing of what is inside the throat which resembled the horned head of the Devil. In Finnish, you call this part kurkunpää, the head of the throat. Certain types of witches worship this horned head. Some religions use the throat. The Tibetan Buddhist Tarthang Tulku teaches you to imagine the AH syllable on the throat in order to have dreams in which you know that you are dreaming (lucid dreams (see also Dream Yoga)). It is exciting to think we might have an inbuilt demon in us, or at least what gave rise to such mythologies. By talking, we create realities. It is my opinion that people with more angular heads believe more in what people SAY, whereas more round forms of the head reveal a belief in thoughts and ideas. The book of revelation says that eventually the devil will be released from its prison to rule on the earth. It is good to be aware of such ideas so that they are kind of close to yourself, even physiological.

      By the way, the casting of the dragon by Michael is a stellar event as well, the earth's axis has tilted a few times, and once the Draco constellation dropped to the horizon and this gave rise to the mythology of Michael casting down the Dragon.

      As for Steiner's saying Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca should have been etheric bodies only, he should have maybe said they exercised an etheric INFLUENCE on nations, for the Gospel of Toltecs which is based on the original codices does describe both beings in their physical body and Quetzalcoatl's birth under unusual circumstances and his departure is described as well. Quetzalcoatl was a physical being who wore paraphernalia that perhaps gave rise to the name Plumed Serpent. One account of Quetzalcoatl's departure is such that he burnt himself with the fire from within, turned into light and went to Venus and at the same time he turned into a flock of birds.

      Mikko

      Liity nyt uuteen Windows Live Messenger perheeseen Klikkaa!
    • Mikko Nuuttila
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
        Steiner said there is a tendency in the throat to form a head shape but it does not quite achieve this. He also said the throat "hears" etherically, you can feel the vocal chords vibrate if you feel the throat with your hand when you are listening to sounds. I think I read about this in the anthroposophical work Man or Matter.

        Mikko

        To: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
          Mikko wrote:
          `It is exciting to think we might have an inbuilt demon in us, or at
          least what gave rise to such mythologies'.

          -Well you see now this is ones double – the unredeemed astral body
          also known as the Dweller on the Threshold. It is this double that
          one meets when entering through the portal of death.

          Not that exciting really when one understands it is the unredeemed
          double that prevents entry into the higher spiritual worlds which are
          pristine.

          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@...>
          wrote:

          > I've seen such a physiological drawing of what is inside the throat
          which resembled the horned head of the Devil. In Finnish, you call
          this part kurkunpää, the head of the throat. Certain types of witches
          worship this horned head. Some religions use the throat. The Tibetan
          Buddhist Tarthang Tulku teaches you to imagine the AH syllable on the
          throat in order to have dreams in which you know that you are
          dreaming (lucid dreams (see also Dream Yoga)). It is exciting to
          think we might have an inbuilt demon in us, or at least what gave
          rise to such mythologies. By talking, we create realities. It is my
          opinion that people with more angular heads believe more in what
          people SAY, whereas more round forms of the head reveal a belief in
          thoughts and ideas. The book of revelation says that eventually the
          devil will be released from its prison to rule on the earth. It is
          good to be aware of such ideas so that they are kind of close to
          yourself, even physiological.

          > By the way, the casting of the dragon by Michael is a stellar event
          as well, the earth's axis has tilted a few times, and once the Draco
          constellation dropped to the horizon and this gave rise to the
          mythology of Michael casting down the Dragon.

          > As for Steiner's saying Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca should have
          been etheric bodies only, he should have maybe said they exercised an
          etheric INFLUENCE on nations, for the Gospel of Toltecs which is
          based on the original codices does describe both beings in their
          physical body and Quetzalcoatl's birth under unusual circumstances
          and his departure is described as well. Quetzalcoatl was a physical
          being who wore paraphernalia that perhaps gave rise to the name
          Plumed Serpent. One account of Quetzalcoatl's departure is such that
          he burnt himself with the fire from within, turned into light and
          went to Venus and at the same time he turned into a flock of birds.

          > Mikko

          > Ilmainen päivitys Windows Live Messengerillesi!
          > http://get.live.com

        • Stephen Hale
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
            wrote:

            > Steiner said there is a tendency in the throat to form a head shape
            but it does not quite achieve this. He also said the throat "hears"
            etherically, you can feel the vocal chords vibrate if you feel the
            throat with your hand when you are listening to sounds. I think I
            read about this in the anthroposophical work Man or Matter.

            > Mikko

            This is also why the 16-petalled lotus is generally depicted at the
            crown of the skull, when in actuality it is located in the throat
            region. The sounding of the 'AH' plus the inclusion of the
            letter 'M' is the path of conscientious etherization of the blood,
            when combined with the enthusiasm that fills the warmth organism from
            top down.

            This is made possible when we know that *we* are the source of light
            that streams up to meet the Sun Logos which reflects back down as a
            hypothetical globe of heated gas. The earth's aura also reflects
            this condition.