Re: The difference between Ahriman thinking and Luciferic thinking

  • jmn36210
    Message 1 of 126 , Oct 5, 2008

      Steve wrote:

      "It is quite remarkable indeed that in the short span of five years
      time, Rudolf Steiner had to revise his earliest calculations of the
      earth epochs to those that more accurately depict the facts of an
      earth evolution numbered in thousands of years vs. millions of
      years. Thus, if you compare GA53 and GA93a with GA123, the
      difference based on a more exact clairvoyance is clearly in evidence.
      And the span of time for recognizing this difference is 1905 to 1910.
      <snip>

      It is all scientific supposition, based on arrogance and pride, and the
      extreme desire to control public opinion and the future of the world."

      It's a shame that GA 123 [The Gospel of Matthew] is not online yet...

      Please jump to lecture eight [September 8, 1910] of your copy of GA 123!
      I'm translating from the German:

      "On the other hand, consider how Man is blissfully unaware of the mysteries
      of the human physical body! In order to bring it to its present state, Divine
      spiritual beings have been at work on the physical body --- not only for
      millions of years, but for millions of millions of years [...nicht nur
      durch Jahrmillionen, sondern Jahrmillionen mal Millionen...]."

      That means thousands of billions of years...
      [1 billion = 1,000,000,000]

      As you can see, in GA 123 precisely, in that very year 1910, Rudolf Steiner
      was saying that the cosmic history of the human physical body stretched over
      a period of time much greater than the mere 4.6 billion years of our Solar
      system or even the age of the entire universe according to the estimates of
      modern science--- no less!

      And here's another example. Sorry, I don't have time to go into details.
      In the wonderful improvised lectures he held for the people working at the
      Goetheanum, Rudolf Steiner once talked about *the elephant* and the forces
      of reproduction. As far as the Lunar forces of reproduction are concerned
      [the maternal forces or feminine aspect of reproduction], Rudolf Steiner very
      clearly stated that they were passed down through generations and inherited
      from a time prior to the Moon's separation from the Earth --- and he expressly
      specified [twice over] that *millions of years* [Jahrmillionen] were involved!

      Isn't it interesting to note that Steiner gave this lecture in the year 1922?
      [September 27, 1922 - GA 347. It's not online...]

      Never mind the miscalculations, the arrogance and pride, the vanity,
       and the extreme desire to control public opinion, of modern science now...

      With all due respect - how about minding *your own* for a change?

      Jean-Marc

> [...]
      > words, a mechanical-mathematical universe based entirely on earth's
      > parameters. And here is where you have an excellent example of flat-
      > landers trying to discern the substance of the great cosmos from the
      > ground.
      >
      > Carbon-dating is only accurate based on instrumentation capable of
      > measuring a relatively solid, mineral-based sphere. Therefore, in
      > order for the world to be as old as the geologists, paleontologists,
      > and anthropologists say it is, then a fundamental theory must exist
      > for the origination of the earth. And it is known as the Kant-
      > Laplace, or nebular hypothesis, theory. The only truly accurate
      > measurement of age, based on carbon dating methods, concerns the
      > findings of archaeological research. And this is because archaeology
      > is concerned with uncovering the artifacts that pertain to early
      > mankind, and its efforts to exist on a solid mineral plane of being.
      > These findings are accurate based on the methods and instruments
      > capable of measuring the essential carbonic nature of an earth that
      > has become mineralized. It is based on this initial hypothesis (Kant-
      > Laplace) that geology, paleontology, anthropology, and most certainly
      > of all, Astronomy, fall victim to the mainfold errors that have been
      > foisted on a learned mankind that seeks truth from its science and
      > scientists.
      >
      > The findings of science are accurate relative to what the observer
      > can observe and then measure with his instruments for relative carbon
      > dating; the basis for dating events based on time assuming a solid
      > crust condition of the earth. Now, geological science says the earth
      > is 1.8 billion years old, encompassing the protozoic (primordial) age
      > to the present post-cenozoic age, that began ten thousand years ago
      > with the recession of the great ice age. Prior to that recession,
      > which coincides with the great flood, or deluge, nothing is known
      > from any natural scientifc standpoint. It is all scientific
      > supposition, based on arrogance and pride, and the extreme desire to
      > control public opinion and the future of the world.
      >
      > Why would the earth need to be older than 50,000 years when it is the
      > goal of self-remembering that is important? Does subscription to the
      > vanity of science need to occur first in order to achieve this goal?
      > It is science that is vainly seeking to remember itself, and it is
      > today's science that has most forgotten itself. Why should we accept
      > carbon dating? Doesn't it all come down to an initial belief; the so-
      > called "Big Bang" of primordial origination? And herein, it is said
      > that Einstein jumped for joy when he heard this proclaimed at a
      > lecture he attended in 1936. He is quoted as saying: "That's
      > it"! "Now my path of realizing quantitative physics is assured of
      > success!"
      >
      > So, this extract from "Quaternium Organum" has been patiently waiting
      > for you, Jean-Marc; with all due respect.

    • carol
      Message 126 of 126 , Nov 23, 2008
        edit: each of our individual studies or our respective studies (what
        results out of 'our' study.)

        sorry.

        > Hi Steve, good to hear from you.
        >
        > You asked: " What is the solution ?"
        >

        > Well, the fact of the matter is that both your question and it's
        answer
        > traverse multiple planes to human existence. Anthroposophy is really
        > being implemented on a mass scale, make no mistake about it.
        >

        > You Steve, have the good fortune of representing it's truths on the
        > outermost conscious plane. Please, stick firmly to your good work.
        >

        > « Bring Michael INTEL, via Rudolf Steiner, to the masses. A 98
        > percent ignorant vs. a 2 percent cognizant does not suffice for
        healing
        > an ignorant world. »
        > Ah, but Steve, remember the 'magic' element? And connnected with this,
        > you seem to recognize that a dark brotherhood advances it's agenda
        > through a real connection to the human, magical (mystical) sphere.
        What
        > concept might you come up with to describe the complexities of
        Michael's
        > work within his followers.
        >

        > « Both you and Bradford are being meaningless and reactive.
        Spiritual