Re: Discerning the Elections in the U.S.

    Message 1 of 126 , Oct 4, 2008

      We want to know how moral changes in redirecting the forces of the Earth herself, to oppose the achievement of Spirit Self in the future, we want to understand what changes are arising through the immoral consolidation of an Ahrimanic and Sorathian western block of Rockies to South America.  Partly and you do not have to be brilliant to understand that a film called Brazil was an inspired theme revealing the monster of Orwellian Imaginations taking root and the character in the movie having unconscious Michael Imaginations, while utterly trapped in an Orwellian nightmare.   Ah but let us look more deeply into changes and effects into a third world Brazil and a model from the Falkland islands down to the lower Spine of the Rockies.

      A giddy Brazil theme song covers an Orwellian, torture based culture of immortal Ahrimanic intentions to lock down humanity into the current decadent Intellectual Soul and media spoiled culture of the rich.... But still we are encroaching into a vast entrenched Ahrimanic plot to subvert and redirect the Consciousness Soul, dumb down the Consciousness Soul and making Idiocracy the nature of the fallen impulse of the Consciousness Soul and prevent the unfolding of higher faculties of the Spirit Self.  Ahriman is after suffocating the big game of the big spiritual unfoldment of humanity and under the surface of that are both Asuric and Sorathian forces which might very well thrive off the whole Rockies and Andes Earth Spine.  Try to piece together the imaginations and see one side of the equation against the other side of the isolated Russian and future humans retreated to a Spirit Selfhood potential against the whole rise of a designated schooling and fall into an evil race of humanity arising right in front of our very Michael ZeitGeist eyes.

      "There have been other unusual changes in the oceans off Brazil. In 2004, scientists recorded Catarina, the first-ever hurricane generated in the South Atlantic. But only in the last 10 to 15 years have satellites been gathering information on the eddies moving across the Atlantic, and there is not a firm scientific grasp of where and why currents such as the Falkland end, said Antonio Busalacchi, an oceanography and climate expert at the University of Maryland.

      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27004165/

      The sheer quantity of young penguins that have washed up on Brazil's sun-drenched beaches this year has confounded nearly everyone who comes in contact with them. Each summer and early fall, some gray-and-white Magellanic penguins could be expected to drift here, washed by ocean currents more than 2,000 miles north from their homes in southern Argentina near the bottom of the world.

      'I have never seen anything like this'
      This year is different. Like some maritime dust-bowl migration, more than 1,000 of these penguins have floated ashore in Brazil, nearly as far north as the equator. By the time their webbed feet touch sand, many are gaunt and exhausted, often having lost three-quarters of their body weight. Even more have died.

      "This year is completely anomalous," said Lauro Barcellos, 51, an oceanographer who founded a rehabilitation center for penguins in southern Brazil. ". . . I've worked in this field for 35 years, and I have never seen anything like this."

      Zoos here are building new storage spaces for the penguins. Lifeguards are learning how to give them first aid. Scientists are using satellites to track their movements. Animal lovers, such as Breves, are taking in survivors to help out the overwhelmed zoos and marine centers.

      Next week, Brazilians plan to load 50 penguins onto a navy ship to begin their journey home. While some scientists have suggested that climate change may be playing a role in the penguin invasion, as of yet the basic question remains unanswered: What exactly is going on?

      "Nobody is actually really sure about this," said Ricardo Burgo Braga, a graduate student in polar biogeography in southern Brazil who has begun studying the phenomenon.

      It is normal for Magellanic penguins, which spend months in the ocean, to leave their colonies in southern Argentina and ride the plankton-rich frigid waters of the Falkland Current, which flows north up the coast of South America from Antarctica, in search of sardines. The eddies from a second current, the Benguela of southwest Africa, travel across the Atlantic toward Brazil. While the penguins would normally turn back when they hit the warmer Benguela waters, the current has been "exceptionally cold" this year, Braga said. Adding to this, the Falkland Current, fortified by strong winds, has been particularly powerful.

      "This is a regular situation, but it's the intensification of this that we're trying to understand," Braga said.

    • carol
      Message 126 of 126 , Nov 23, 2008
        edit: each of our individual studies or our respective studies (what
        results out of 'our' study.)

        sorry.

        > Hi Steve, good to hear from you.
        >
        > You asked: " What is the solution ?"
        >

        > Well, the fact of the matter is that both your question and it's
        answer
        > traverse multiple planes to human existence. Anthroposophy is really
        > being implemented on a mass scale, make no mistake about it.
        >

        > You Steve, have the good fortune of representing it's truths on the
        > outermost conscious plane. Please, stick firmly to your good work.
        >

        > « Bring Michael INTEL, via Rudolf Steiner, to the masses. A 98
        > percent ignorant vs. a 2 percent cognizant does not suffice for
        healing
        > an ignorant world. »
        > Ah, but Steve, remember the 'magic' element? And connnected with this,
        > you seem to recognize that a dark brotherhood advances it's agenda
        > through a real connection to the human, magical (mystical) sphere.
        What
        > concept might you come up with to describe the complexities of
        Michael's
        > work within his followers.
        >

        > « Both you and Bradford are being meaningless and reactive.
        Spiritual