Devil's Advocate

  • rambate83
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
      After watching The Devil's Advocate i get this email/ WOW Barack as next US president
      and Ahriman playing in the wings.

      Paranoia or reality???

      Regarding "Barry" Obama, why did he change his name?

      T o All My Friends, this is long, but very important, please take the time to read it.
      This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. About a year ago I would
      have voted for Obama. I have changed my mind three times since than. I watch all the
      news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy.
      But, I feel if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground
      to work with. About six months ago, I started thinking "where did the money come from
      for Obama".
      I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was
      tight.
      We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans. I started looking
      into Obama's life.
      Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He i s very open about his
      two years
      at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he
      had a brilliant=2 0mind,
      did not apply himself to his studies. "Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during
      this time
      had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan.
      During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world"
      trip.
      Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi,
      Pakistan where
      he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family. My
      question - Where
      did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had
      money for a trip
      like this when they where in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia
      University in
      New York. It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you
      know what the
      tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap! to say the least.&n bsp; Here did he get money for
      tuition? Student Loans?
      Maybe. After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for
      $12,000. a year. Why Chicago?
      Why not New York? He was already living in New York. By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony"
      Rezko, born in Aleppo
      Syria, and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and
      bribery this year.
      Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and
      Professional Association".
      About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what
      tuition is for Harvard
      Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? After Law
      school, he went
      back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job
      with Davis, Miner,
      Barnhill & Galland. Guess what ? They represented "Rezar" which Rezko's firm. Rezko was
      one of Obama's first
      major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an
      early fundraiser for Obama
      which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing
      Obama with "seed money"
      for his U.S. Senate race. In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of
      Chicago for $1.65 million
      (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for
      the property? On the same
      day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times
      reported that Nadhmi Auchi,
      an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home
      was purchased.
      Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko. Now, we have Obama running for
      President. Valerie Jarrett,
      was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any
      major decisions without
      talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran! Do we see a
      pattern here? Or am I going crazy?
      On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after
      the press found out he was
      having regular contacts with "Hamas", which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran.
      This past week, buried in the back part
      of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their
      leaders to do nothing about
      the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things". Oh, and by the way,
      remember the college roommates
      that where born in Pakistan? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign
      contribution for Obama.
      Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it
      be from the Middle East?
      And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times posted a verbal
      slip that was made on "This Week"
      with George Stephanapoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith".
      When questioned,
      "he make a mistake". Some mistake! All of the above information I got on line. If you
      would like to check it -
      Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama
      visited Pakistan in 1981;
      The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

      Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why haven't all of
      our "intelligent" members of the press been reporting this? A phrase that keeps ringing in
      my ear - "Beware of the enemy from within"!!!

      Robin

      vanity my favorite sin - Al Apcino as Lucifer in The Devil;s Advocate
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "rambate83" <rambate83@...>
        wrote:
        > Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own,
        Why haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the press been
        reporting this?...> Robin

        Dear Robin and Everyone,
        Friend shared link to try to clear up some of questions about Obama - N

        http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/money.asp
      • Marmade@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
          Dear Everyone,

          Snopes did not fully answer the question.  Specifically, funding for the trips.  This is not the first time that Snopes has been found to tell half- or distorted truths.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2008
            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Marmade@... wrote:
            > Snopes did not fully answer the question. Specifically, funding for
            the trips. This is not the first time that Snopes has been found to
            tell half- or distorted truths.

            Hi - no answer to your question but did search and found info related
            to the Muslim issue - N
            http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp