Re: The Physical Christ

  • carol
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 2, 2008

      Hi Mikko,  Of course, all was not 'all bad' on the American continents.  Nature presented it`s rich secrets to some incarnate souls-  and-  there were likely supersensible 'checks' in place to obstruct the forms of 'evil' which were being cultivated in those geographic and those other time settings-  so that they did not achieve their ultimate purpose.

      ...One must not create illusions on this front-  the Heavens do work their forces into all matters of the world.   Very likely,  some central and south American incarnate souls would have represented the interests of the Higher Realms,  while a larger number would have allowed their soul forces to conform to the decadent trend of other spirit forms, by this time,  acting as empowerment for the lower realms.

      One must avoid adhering to thinking which views life in 'absolute' terms.  In this,  there are dangers. FREEDOM comes more from within  the conscious, personal `soìl` which  the soul discreetly cultivates for itself over what 'sense' it can abstractly attach to a given significant situation.  In my view,  flexibility and mobility of soul is of outmost importance, in the first instance,  verbalizing it so that it be understood by the  'modern ear' comes second.  As well, ' best of luck' in verbalizing all aspects of a given situation...

      Having stated the points above,  one must understand that flexibility and mobility of soul can be interpreted in differing ways,  depending on the individual's  soul`s level of TRUE spiritual development.

       carol.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > Cotterell insists Pacal Votan's grave's details share electromagnetic secrets with us, but he is never too explicit exactly how it is they should be electromagnetic in nature.
      >
      > Basically you can stay in such other worlds, and that is what the ancient Mexicans taught themselves to do, and this makes it really interesting.
      >
      > Mikko
      >
      > To: anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
      > From: emeraldnina@...
      > Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 07:23:04 -0400
      > Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Re: The Physical Christ

      > Dear Mikko,
      > Am glad you wrote me. Thought of letting you
      > know that on www.noblerealms.org
      > you can search for info about the assemblage
      > point,etc
      > re- Casteneda. I've not looked at his wk in years.
      > All you share is very interesting. Thanks for the link and the Quran quote
      > "Christ will come when people lie on the ground like night butterflies." Your
      > observations re- Steiner are duly noted - thanks.
      >
      > Yes, the Mexican Mysteries do alert us to more
      > details.
      > Biologist Louis Wilson's huge tome, "A Universal
      > Pattern of Consciousness:A Study of Dimensionality comparing the Edgar Cayce
      > psychic readings with various sources of the world's esoteric and mystical
      > knowledge" shared some of the more favorable Mayan ideas fr The Book of the
      > Jaguar Priests about the Bacabs.
      >
      > I mention Islam because am concerned about the
      > militant nature of their belief system. Saw the movie "Rules of Engagement",
      > based on a true story, where American military court goes after one of
      > their sergents for firing on supposedly unarmed Muslim women and
      > children in a courtyard.. Tommy Lee Jones is the lawyer who investigates to get
      > at the truth and uncovers all this "anti-American" indoctrination,etc. .(video
      > of the event "mysteriously disappears". It was an
      > educational movie.)
      > Two of my close friends - Muslim married
      > to a Baptist...and find at a loss to converse with them both, however much
      > Steiner may offer, they appear set in their systems...but am always hopeful one
      > day!
      >
      > Have you seen any of Maurice Cotterell's wk? Think
      > South American themes in one in particular. He did translation of one of
      > Steiner's bks but not seen enough of his writing to offer an
      > opinion.
      > I'm in Florida, where are you? Take care -

    • Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 2, 2008
        To Mikko, who wrote:

        >>Steiner had bad things to say about Mexico,
        for instance that they crucified a person
        upside down at the same time as Jesus was
        crucified on Golgotha.<<

        Robert writes:

        That particular crucifixion (not upside down,
        as far as I recall) wasn't really the "bad
        thing"; rather, it was the "good thing" in that
        story: the defeat of the greatest (i.e. worst)
        black magician. See the cycle *Inner Impulses
        of Evolution*:
        <http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/InnerImpul/InnImp_index.html>

        Mikko wrote:

        >>I also wonder if Steiner had anything to say
        about South America, I've never seen any text
        like that.<<

        Robert writes:

        He did indeed say something about South
        America, but I don't have the citation. I
        vaguely recall that Steiner may have said
        something to the effect that the religious
        soul-configuration of the people in South
        America is similar to that of the people in
        Eastern Europe, and that this was one reason
        why the Jesuits, who had some occult insight
        into these facts and the possible course of
        future evolution in the Sixth Epoch, sought to
        establish themselves in a strong position in
        South America -- e.g. in their soul-numbing
        polity in Paraguay. But again, I don't have
        Steiner's exact words or the reference.

        In *The Crisis Of Civilization* the
        excommunicated Russian Anthroposophist Gennady
        Bondarev says:

        ". . . it {the Jesuit polity in Paraguay} was
        black magic practised on the scale of an entire
        state, putting man into the condition of
        group-soul of that far distant epoch in which
        he was not yet man, but man-animal. The same
        experiment, we may add, is done in Russia."
        [p. 45]

        Bondarev considers the 6th Epoch to be more a
        "German-Slavic" epoch, since (he argues)
        rightful social evolution can happen only if
        the Mid-European cultural tasks of social *I*-
        development come to fruition and are passed on
        to the East. Steiner says that the Germans are
        the avant-garde of the sixth sub-race (GA264).
        The true German culture comes to expression in
        Idealism, Goetheanism, Anthroposophy, and
        Social Threefolding. It has been the aim, all
        too successful, of evil occult-political forces
        in the 20th Century to crush the Germans and
        the East Slavs, to prevent the right evolution
        toward the 6th Epoch, which should be led (in a
        way) by the East Slavs. If these evil designs
        succeed, the 6th Epoch would then be centered
        in South America, but would be maimed and
        distorted, and the Spirit Self will not descend
        in the way intended for progressive evolution.
        -- Bondarev does not give a citation of Steiner
        for this last point, but I think Prokofieff
        might, in his *Spiritual Origins of Eastern
        Europe...*

        From "The Spiritual Configuration of Europe",
        i.e. Chapter 16 of *Crisis*:
        <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/SpiritualEurope.htm>

        "These are in a very condensed form some of the
        essential elements of the methodology of modern
        politology. Anyone who does not master them is
        given over to empty quarrels and enmities. But
        those whose sense of national self-worth is
        undermined by the development of the actual
        state of affairs can merely be told: Have
        patience, the time will come when Germany will
        fulfil its cultural-historical task, and then
        retire into the background and make way for
        others. But God grant that the latter does not
        happen today. For this would mean that the
        secret societies of the West would have
        succeeding in diverting the cultural impulse
        before its meeting with the Spirit Self, in
        forcing it further westwards. In this case one
        would have succeeded in making the fifth
        cultural epoch, in which the Anglo-Saxon race -
        with full justification - plays a leading rôle,
        eternal in a certain sense, in endowing it with
        a peculiar ahrimanic immortality. If this were
        to happen - says Rudolf Steiner - the sixth
        cultural epoch would indeed begin, but it would
        be transposed to South America and take effect
        only in a modified form. It would then come
        into contradiction with the spiritual laws of
        earth and cosmos. Only the human beings with
        the greatest strength of spirit would be able
        to attain the Spirit Self individually, through
        efforts having the character of an initiation.
        As to the rest of the inhabitants of the earth,
        their fate would veritably be a 'gnashing of
        teeth'. The emergence of the evil race, as
        prophesied in the Apocalypse, would move
        forward at an accelerated pace. The black-
        magical Mysteries of Taotl would come to life
        with renewed force."

        Hope this helps,

        Robert M
      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 2, 2008
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
          <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > cultural epoch, in which the Anglo-Saxon race -
          > with full justification - plays a leading rôle,
          > eternal in a certain sense, in endowing it with
          > a peculiar ahrimanic immortality. If this were
          > to happen - says Rudolf Steiner - the sixth
          > cultural epoch would indeed begin, but it would
          > be transposed to South America and take effect
          > only in a modified form. It would then come
          > into contradiction with the spiritual laws of
          > earth and cosmos. Only the human beings with
          > the greatest strength of spirit would be able
          > to attain the Spirit Self individually, through
          > efforts having the character of an initiation.
          > As to the rest of the inhabitants of the earth,
          > their fate would veritably be a 'gnashing of
          > teeth'. The emergence of the evil race, as
          > prophesied in the Apocalypse, would move
          > forward at an accelerated pace. The black-
          > magical Mysteries of Taotl would come to life

          Robert,

          Don't know if Bondy recognized G & O, but Michael certainly did.
          1915 in order to thwart the South American influence, which the
          german aryans wanted to place even as far back as 1889 with the
          Forester's, Bernhard and Elizabeth. Paraguay was the place for this
          settlement, and it truly represented the precursor to an ideal of a
          failed sixth cultural epoch in the fifth. Bernhard Forester
          committed suicide when his plan failed, and Nietzsche lived through
          the supports provided by Schopenauer and Wagner.

          And that is how Adolf Hitler was born!. Said before, and will say
          again if anybody is interested.

          Steve
        • Stephen Hale
          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 2, 2008
            Also, isn't it interesting that the author's foreward to the book
            allegedly written by Irina Gordienko states quite emphatically very
            early in this treatise that Prokofieff was a complete product of the
            west? This assertion apparently comes from the Wimbauer book of
            1995, but it, in fact, forms the entire formative structure of the
            book.

            Thus, Prokofieff, and the entire GAS which supposedly supports the
            anthroposophical movement today, is a product of western formulation,
            regardless of the spiritual configuration of eastern europe.

            I believe that *that* is the most important point. Selling out
            anthroposophy to South America in a premature effort to instream the
            sixth cultural epoch into the fifth. And, of course, Amnerica is
            behind it with its greedy plan of democratic territorial expansion
            under the auspices of the Monroe Doctrine.

            Also, a very unhealthy dose of extreme magnetism doesn't help the
            cause. We all have *that* fact to fight as the ahrimanic influence
            centered in the west that some want to extend throughout the entire
            world. No wonder Europe is pissed. It comes from the divisive
            layer, or eighth subearthly level where the asuras hold sway, and the
            occultists succeed in bringing to the surface. And these occultists
            represent the western brotherhood, which gets to be our destiny to
            explain and fight.

            Steve

            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
            <sardisian01@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > forward at an accelerated pace. The black-
            > > magical Mysteries of Taotl would come to life
            > > with renewed force."
            > >
            > > Hope this helps,
            > >
            > > Robert M
            >
            > Robert,
            >
            > Don't know if Bondy recognized G & O, but Michael certainly did.
            > 1915 in order to thwart the South American influence, which the
            > german aryans wanted to place even as far back as 1889 with the
            > Forester's, Bernhard and Elizabeth. Paraguay was the place for
            this
            > settlement, and it truly represented the precursor to an ideal of a
            > failed sixth cultural epoch in the fifth. Bernhard Forester
            > committed suicide when his plan failed, and Nietzsche lived through
            > the supports provided by Schopenauer and Wagner.
            >
            > And that is how Adolf Hitler was born!. Said before, and will say

          • Robert Mason
            Message 5 of 28 , Oct 3, 2008
              <sardisian01@...> wrote:
              > Don't know if Bondy recognized G & O, but Michael certainly did.
              > 1915 in order to thwart the South American influence, which the
              > german aryans wanted to place even as far back as 1889 with the
              > Forester's, Bernhard and Elizabeth. Paraguay was the place for
              this
              > settlement, and it truly represented the precursor to an ideal of a
              > failed sixth cultural epoch in the fifth. Bernhard Forester
              > committed suicide when his plan failed, and Nietzsche lived through
              > the supports provided by Schopenauer and Wagner.
              >
              > And that is how Adolf Hitler was born!. Said before, and will say
              > again if anybody is interested.

              Sorry, Steve, but I don't understand much of
              this. I know a little about Bernhard Förster:
              <en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Förster>
              <en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nueva_Germania>
              -- but I don't know what you mean by *G&O*,
              nor what that has to do with Michael, 1915,
              or the birth of Hitler. I suppose I get the
              connection between Proky and the premature
              6th Epoch, but I doubt that he was *advocating*
              the transfer of the center of the 6th from
              Russia to South America. But I don't have
              the book and so don't have his exact words.

              Robert M
            • Stephen Hale
              Message 6 of 28 , Oct 3, 2008
                <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

                > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                > <sardisian01@> wrote:
                > > Don't know if Bondy recognized G & O, but Michael certainly did.
                > > 1915 in order to thwart the South American influence, which the
                > > german aryans wanted to place even as far back as 1889 with the
                > > Forester's, Bernhard and Elizabeth. Paraguay was the place for
                > this
                > > settlement, and it truly represented the precursor to an ideal of
                > > failed sixth cultural epoch in the fifth. Bernhard Forester
                > > committed suicide when his plan failed, and Nietzsche lived
                through
                > > the supports provided by Schopenauer and Wagner.
                > >
                > > And that is how Adolf Hitler was born!. Said before, and will
                say
                > > again if anybody is interested.
                >
                > Sorry, Steve, but I don't understand much of
                > this. I know a little about Bernhard Förster:
                > <en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Förster>
                > <en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nueva_Germania>
                > -- but I don't know what you mean by *G&O*,
                > nor what that has to do with Michael, 1915,
                > or the birth of Hitler. I suppose I get the
                > connection between Proky and the premature
                > 6th Epoch, but I doubt that he was *advocating*
                > the transfer of the center of the 6th from
                > Russia to South America. But I don't have
                > the book and so don't have his exact words.
                >
                > Robert M

                I think we both agree that Bondarev envisioned that a premature entry
                of the sixth cultural epoch would be centered in South America, and
                this is quite evident with the aims of the National Socialists of
                Germany. By referring to Nietzsche's sister and her very chauvinist
                husband, we can get a very early grasp of a failed plan as far back
                as 1889.

                Prokofieff is the advocate of a premature instreaming of the sixth
                cultural epoch into the fifth through the 'idea' of the Being
                Anthroposophia. We have both engaged in heavy battle concerning the
                advocacy of this, coming from a certain quarter of the
                anthroposophical movement which seems to be centered here in America.

                My research indicates that Prokofieff was, indeed, a product of the
                western formulation of anthroposophy, and that he and Irina Gordienko
                actually had an intimate relationship prior to the writing of her
                book.

                As for G & O, that is the *real* Russian response to Michael's call
                to the Russian Folk Soul back in 1915, when the young etheric bodies
                stood before the vault.

                Steve
              • Stephen Hale
                Message 7 of 28 , Oct 3, 2008
                  <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Mikko Nuuttila <bellmeine@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >

                  > > The Christ yelled on the cross, Eli, eli lama sabachthani, God,
                  why
                  > hast thou forsaken me? In Mayan, these same words mean that he has
                  > been immersed in light. Steiner says that on saying these words,
                  > Christ became just a physical body and his etheric body left him.
                  > Studying these same words in Mayan, we realize that these words
                  > heralded Christ's becoming a light body physically when he later
                  left
                  > the Earth in a cloud. I wonder if there are more correlations
                  between
                  > Aramaic and Mayan or Hebrew and Mayan. The Mayan elder Hunbatz Men
                  > records for instance that ATAN (Adam) is woman in Mayan and I think
                  > he also said that EVA means human but I'm not totally sure about
                  the
                  > last point. Steiner had bad things to say about Mexico, for
                  instance
                  > that they crucified a person upside down at the same time as Jesus
                  > was crucified on Golgotha. Perhaps so, but Mayan and Toltec
                  > spirituality has yet to be integrated into the anthroposophic
                  stream,
                  > it is not just bad things alone. I also wonder if Steiner had
                  > anything to say about South America, I've never seen any text like
                  > that.
                  > > Mikko
                  >

                  > Consider that we are ourselves the 'source of light' that streams
                  up
                  > to meet, half-way, the great Sun Logos which reflects down as the
                  > physical globe of gas known to the astrophysicists and astronomers.
                  >
                  > We are not only NOT forsaken, we stream the message down itself.
                  The
                  > message is: My Kingdom Is Not of This Earth. Thus, the ancient
                  > mysteries have been resolved in the Mystery of Golgotha.
                  >
                  > Did Maurice Cotterell understand this in his aim to exalt the
                  ancient
                  > mysteries? Do YOU undertstand this? Did he understand this
                  himself
                  > as a translator of the works of Rudolf Steiner?
                  >
                  > According to Steiner, many wanted to remain closely connected to
                  the
                  > ancient mysteries even while they translated his writings from the
                  > German.

                  It is the body going into the ground that makes for *Us* being the
                  source of light that streams up to the Sun Logos. Jesus never gets
                  credit for that. It's all about Christ ascending into the sky and
                  disappearing into the clouds.

                  I once talked to some friends about the historical resurrection of
                  Jesus, and how the body had gone into the ground after an eclipse and
                  an earthquake, and they branded me a heretic. I thought that *that*
                  was common knowledge. Nope.

                  Apparently, fundamentalists truly believe that when Thomas had to
                  have proof that Jesus had resurrected that He said: "Place your
                  fingers in these wounds and see". And Thomas exclaimed: "My Lord, My
                  God!"

                  And this meant a physical resurrection. This is what the
                  fundamentalists of all the denominations believe, to this day.