Re: Pigs on wings

  • carol
    Message 1 of 126 , Oct 2, 2008
      Interesting title for a post. In my 'eyes' , it`s an attempt at
      depicting LUCIFER in image form. I realize that this was likely done
      unconsciously- no judgement attached.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
      <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > and
      > > > squirm within the soul, infected and pressed in individual human
      > > beings
      > > > with more intensity because underneath are Asuric and Sorathian
      > beings
      > > > incubating and forcing their way upwards in support of Ahriman's
      > > > intentions to incarnate in a West that is bloated with
      > individuals who
      > > > have absorbed the toxic materialism that the West has promoted.
      > > >
      > > > I would not think it wise to let our guard down. We have only
      > stood up
      > > > to horrifically infected power brokers once, not for the saving of
      > > human
      > > > life and not for the Peace against the lies of invading countries
      > and
      > > > robbing them of Life and security....and a New President? What of
      > > that?
      > > > Three Popes during the Sorathian surge... the whole game plan is
      > > > destroy the dollar, make the enormous shift of the wealthy over to
      > > what
      > > > has been described as the Amero.
      > > >
      > > > Euro is now consolidating itself into ONE EURO banking system and
      > the
      > > > West into a North American Union, with Canada, Mexico and the
      > U.S.and
      > > > whole new money already printed. Bringing the threefold world
      > without
      > > > the threefold human being and without spiritual insight into the
      > > nature
      > > > of the threefold hierarchies and the threefold Foundation Stone,
      > and
      > > > living in one manufactured crisis after another manufactured
      > crisis is
      > > > now the constant and intimate nightmare of the West and the rest
      > of
      > > the
      > > > world. The threefold human being, the threefold society the
      > > > Legislative, Executive and Judical...were and are being swept
      > into one
      > > > tyrants grasp in the Executive... No OVERSIGHT. What is
      > Oversight, it
      > > > is discernment into the soul of man as well as into the Threefold
      > > > operations of the world which Ahriman hates, even if it burst
      > forth in
      > > > The French Revolution... it was coming and coming without any
      > > awakening,
      > > > without any profound deepening into the threefold human being...as
      > > long
      > > > as humans are duped and enslaved into their self ignorance,
      > Spiritual
      > > > Science is out of their reach unless we see through all of this,
      > > what
      > > > is behind the events and insist that Humanity shine forth and we
      > say
      > > NO
      > > > to Ahrimanic hostages taking of the mass of human souls and human
      > > > freedom in an immense Orwellian bid to prepare for Ahriman's

    • carol
      Message 126 of 126 , Nov 23, 2008
        edit: each of our individual studies or our respective studies (what
        results out of 'our' study.)

        sorry.

        > Hi Steve, good to hear from you.
        >
        > You asked: " What is the solution ?"
        >

        > Well, the fact of the matter is that both your question and it's
        answer
        > traverse multiple planes to human existence. Anthroposophy is really
        > being implemented on a mass scale, make no mistake about it.
        >

        > You Steve, have the good fortune of representing it's truths on the
        > outermost conscious plane. Please, stick firmly to your good work.
        >

        > « Bring Michael INTEL, via Rudolf Steiner, to the masses. A 98
        > percent ignorant vs. a 2 percent cognizant does not suffice for
        healing
        > an ignorant world. »
        > Ah, but Steve, remember the 'magic' element? And connnected with this,
        > you seem to recognize that a dark brotherhood advances it's agenda
        > through a real connection to the human, magical (mystical) sphere.
        What
        > concept might you come up with to describe the complexities of
        Michael's
        > work within his followers.
        >

        > « Both you and Bradford are being meaningless and reactive.
        Spiritual