Truth and Lies, again and again . . .

  • carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008

      Chemtrails UK Government admits deadly spraying

      http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLNNwiKvlE

      ... <It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research> (?) ... Despite the immence evidence presented to mainstream media concerning the dangers of chemtrails, they repeatedly refuse to do THEIR DUTY and inform the public...

      Date: October 07, 2003 at 02:10:19

      From: skywatcher,

      Subject: uh huh....here we go...

      link to HYPERLINK "http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com</a"<span"www.anomalies-unlimited.com<SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">]

      An Airline Manager's Statement ... 5-22-00

      "I read the email you received from the anonymous mechanic and felt compelled to respond to it. I, too, work for an airline, though I work in upper management levels. I will not say which airline, what city I am located, nor what office I work for, for obvious reasons. I wish I could document everything I am about to relate to you, but to do so is next to impossible and would result in possible physical harm to me.

      Airline companies in America have been participating in something called Project Cloverleaf for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999. The few airline employees who were briefed on Project Cloverleaf were all made to undergo background checks, and
      ********************************************************** *******
      before we were briefed on it we were made to sign non-disclosure agreements, which basically state that if we tell anyone what we know
      we could be imprisoned.
      ********************************************************** *******

      About twenty employees in our office were briefed along with me by two officials from some government agency. They didn't tell us which one. They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release special chemicals from commercial aircraft. When asked what the chemicals were and why we were going to spray them, they told us that information was given on a need-to-know basis and we weren't cleared for it. They then went on to state that the chemicals were harmless, but the program was of such importance that it needed to be done at all costs. When we asked them why didn't they just rig military aircraft to spray these chemicals, they stated that there weren't enough military aircraft available to release chemicals on such a large basis as needs to be done.
      That's why Project Cloverleaf was initiated, to allow commercial airlines to assist in releasing these chemicals into the atmosphere.

      Then someone asked why all the secrecy was needed. The government reps then stated that if the general public knew that the aircraft they were flying on were releasing chemicals into the air, environmentalist groups would raise hell and demand the spraying stop. Someone asked one of the G-men then if the chemicals are harmless, why not tell the public what the chemicals are and why we are spraying them? He seemed perturbed at this question and told us in a tone of authority that the public doesn't need to know what's going on, but that this program is in their best interests.
      He also stated that we should not tell anyone, nor ask any more questions about it. With that, the briefing was over.

      All documents in our office pertaining to Project Cloverleaf are kept in locked safes. Nobody is allowed to take these documents out of the office. Very few employees are allowed access to these documents, and they remain tight-lipped about what the documents say.

      I am no fool. I know there's something going on. And frankly, I am scared. I feel a high level of guilt that I have been aware of this kind of operation but unable to tell anyone. It's been eating away at me
      , knowing that the company I work for may be poisoning the American people. I hope this letter will open some eyes to what's happening.

      Again, I wish I could give you documented information, but you have to understand why I must remain totally anonymous.

      http://pimpinturtle.com/2008/04/21/an-anonymous-report-from-an-airline-manager.aspx

      NATURAL NEWS

      (NaturalNews) A TV news report from Germany available at: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc9GX5K_As) confirmed that the German Military is manipulating the climate in Germany. As a result scientists have filed a lawsuit against the government for climate manipulation.

      The video concludes, "We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals."

      The purpose of chemtrails, which are well documented over the United State and other parts of the world, according to researchers, is to manipulate the weather. Karsten Brandt, German meteorologist states, "The Federal Army is Manipulating the Meteorological maps."

      The disruption of radar signals is the main purpose theorizes Mr. Brandt in the interview. "I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements - although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The
      military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful."

      Johannes Remmel, German Green party representative states, "The government must provide explanations to the unsuspecting population." While radar is tracking suspicious aircraft, the Germany Military then
      uses counterfeit satellite imagery to hide their operations.

      In Germany, weather manipulation is prohibited, and I would likewise believe that it is prohibited in the U.S. as well.

      Since Chemtrails are so widespread, I would rule out the idea that this is just military performing operations to disrupt radar signals as part of some sort of drill.

      The forefront of these operations in the
      United States appears to be the US Navy, as detailed in "Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism & Toxic Warfare," by Dr. Len Horowitz. Many government watchdogs claim global depopulation, the targeted reduction of the world's population by two-thirds, is secretly the reason behind chemtrail spraying.

      An alternative theory to explain Chemtrails, would be that a new weapon related to controlling the weather is being deployed. By creating droughts and thus famines, large populations could be easily controlled or eliminated. Other countries could be easily controlled and brought to their knees by a global power if the weather could be controlled or altered..."

      http://pimpinturtle.com/2008/03/14/german-scientist-exposes-chemtrails-as-military-operations.aspx