Re: Water, water, everywhere-Re: [anthroposophy] Messages from Water

  • Caryn Mayo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
      Hi Elaine--

      Jennifer Greene was a teacher of mine in high school!  She was an amazing teacher, and her passion was evident through everything she taught.  The best memories I have of her were when she was teaching us a Botony Block.  Her passion for the elements and nature was contagious.  I learned a great deal more than I ever thought or even realized at the young age.

      What a wonderful sychronistic moment!!  Thank you for mentioning her, and reminding me of yet another wonderful memory I have in my Waldorf Education.

      Peace!!
      Caryn