Water, water, everywhere-Re: [anthroposophy] Messages from Water

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001

      Hello Jeff and all,

      Thanks for the wonderful post on "Miraculous messages from water." Are you all familiar with the (anthroposophic) work of Jennifer Green (from Maine)? She was a student, I believe, of Theodor Schwenk (Sensible Chaos) on water and she loves the world of water, including the work with Fran Peavy and others to clean up the Ganges River.

      I live near the Chesapeake Bay (just moved here) in Maryland, near Annapolis. There is an ongoing effort to clean up the Bay, but with how much spiritual understanding, I do not know. I am surrounded by water almost completely (like living on a peninsula, where water is never more than a few miles away and bridges are often necessary to cross, and sail boats gleam in the sunlight). But also, the U.S. Naval Academy is near and quite a presence. What does this do to the water, I wonder? Maybe some of us need to be here to pray about that. Also, the Maryland crab and fishing industry is big here and water is seen as a means to money (money and pleasure). I wonder how that affects the water (and us and all life)?

      Mitaquye Oyasin (for all my relations),

      elaine

      >From: "jeff auen"
      >To: , , ,
      >Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: [spirscience] Miraculous Messages from Water
      >Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:52:07 -0700
      >
      >For anyone, for whatever reason bypassed, this post, I strongly suggest going to the site and viewing the effects on water of prayer, thought, pollution, emotions, music, etc. Its simply amazing and may help us to remember to pray and bless water and food before we drink or eat!.
      >
      >Jeff

    • Caryn Mayo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
        Hi Elaine--

        Jennifer Greene was a teacher of mine in high school!  She was an amazing teacher, and her passion was evident through everything she taught.  The best memories I have of her were when she was teaching us a Botony Block.  Her passion for the elements and nature was contagious.  I learned a great deal more than I ever thought or even realized at the young age.

        What a wonderful sychronistic moment!!  Thank you for mentioning her, and reminding me of yet another wonderful memory I have in my Waldorf Education.

        Peace!!
        Caryn