Re: [spirscience] Miraculous Messages from Water

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
      For anyone, for whatever reason bypassed, this post, I strongly suggest going to the site and viewing the effects on water of prayer, thought, pollution, emotions, music, etc. Its simply amazing and may help us to remember to pray and bless water and food before we drink or eat!.

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
        I saw this book yesterday at a meeting of Noetic sciences. The
        publisher had a copy on display. It's amazing! Thanks for the web
        site.

        Sarah