Groups in South Sacramento?

  • tara@astrostar.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2001
      I live about 15 miles from Steiner College in Fair Oaks. With the
      traffic making it often a 45 minute drive one way, I find I just
      don't go out there often.

      I was wondering if anyone knows of an anthroposophy group in So.
      Sacramento or downtown. I live in South Land Park. The last time I
      asked at Steiner College, no one knew of a group in my area or even
      one nearby. I keep hoping someday there will be one.

      Tara