Re: Tom!!! Judith von Halle alert!

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
      <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

      > OK, here's Lochmann's response. His English is
      > far better than my German, but not quite fluent.
      > You can make your own "corrections" about as
      > well as I could. I don't know what *tennies of
      > sides* means, except that *sides* probably
      > means *pages*. *Zitate* means *cite*, as in
      > *citation*.
      >
      > Steve, I'm forwarding your latest post on to
      > WL.
      >
      > If anyone has further questions, you can ask
      > WL; his address is below.
      >
      > RM

      You more than imply that I'll have to take this up with WL, which I
      am willing to do, considering the fact that he is so proud of having
      that original hand-written manuscript in his safe. But why did he
      stop publishing Bondarev's books in 1999; has he ever said? Did the
      expulsion make a difference in their relationship?

      Why has only one book of Gennady Bondarev ever been translated into
      English? One of his more recent books concerns the Christmas
      Conference of 1923. I wonder what that says?

      Let's commission for a translation becaue I bet it says alot about
      what we already know, or at least can infer about the matter.