Dr.Rudolf Steiners memorial/Wien

  • Christian Neumann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2001
      Dear friends!
      I think You might like to see it.
      Dr.Christian Neumann/Wien
    • Guillermo Romero Ibarrola
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2001
        >Dear friends!
        >I think You might like to see it.
        >Dr.Christian Neumann/Wien

        Could you provide further info on the background, objetives and history of
        such memorial, just curious.

        M.C. Guillermo Romero Ibarrola
        Coordinador de Relaciones Externas de la Rectoria
        Universidad de Colima, Colima, Mexico
      • Christian Neumann
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2001
          Dear Mr.Ibarrola!
          I haven´t forgotten to answer Your question! Please give me some more
          days to get all informations together.
          Best to You
          Dr.Christian Neumann