Speech

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      On the work of the ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
      by Ita Wegman, M. D. (Zurich)

      `We have in an Indian document the earthly reflection, the mirrored
      picture of that great battle in Heaven which Michael fought with his
      adversaries. This document is the Bhagavad-Gita, and it forms the
      subject of two lecture-courses delivered by Rudolf Steiner. This
      battle in Heaven is the mythological representation of an event which
      actually took place. Rudolf Steiner explains the existence of those
      starry fragments known to modern astronomy as the planetoids
      revolving within the sphere of Mars, by saying that they are the
      cosmic witnesses of this mighty combat. They are in very truth
      connected with that battle between the heavenly hosts which was known
      to the ancients by the most diverse names, and the medieval
      designations of which are bound up with a tradition attributed to
      Dionysos the Areopagite'.

      Revelation 12:7-11
      `And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against
      the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels. And prevailed not;
      neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great
      dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
      which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and
      his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying
      in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of
      our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren
      is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And
      they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their
      testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death'.

      -Why Michael kicked the Mars Beings out of Heaven … Speech

      Riddle of Humanity 15 : Speech

      Another aspect is the way in which speech is misunderstood. Words are
      treated as if they have nothing to do with reality unless they
      directly refer to properties perceivable by the senses, and nothing
      else. At some time mankind had to be faced with this. Mankind had at
      some time to confront the assertion, `There are words in your
      language that have nothing to do with reality; in past times one
      thought they had, but this was the result of superstitions and
      unfounded preconceptions.

      In truth, it is necessary for you to free yourselves from the content
      of words, for words refer to idols.' Thus did Bacon, Bacon of
      Verulam, introduce the misunderstanding of speech into our newly-
      arrived, fifth post-Atlantean epoch. Under the direction of the
      spiritual world, he began to drive out mankind's old feeling that
      language can contain the spirit. He referred to all substantial
      concepts and all universal concepts as idols. And he distinguished
      various categories of idols, for he went about his work very
      thoroughly.

      Man as a Picture of the Living Spirit : Speech

      This which goes on in the Universe between the populations of Mars
      and Venus — this everliving interplay in the spiritual Cosmos, the
      deeds of Mars and Venus fertilizing one another — all this again has
      its relation to man. Even as the Saturn-memory is related to human
      Karma, and the physical Lunar forces, left behind on Earth, to the
      external force of reproduction, so is the hidden spiritual
      interaction between Mars and Venus related to what appears in earthly
      life as human speech.

      For we could never speak by virtue of physical forces alone. It is
      the eternal being of man, going on from earthly life to earthly life,
      living in effect between death and new birth, which radiates into
      this outer world the gift of speech. Whilst as a spiritual being we
      are on our way from death to a new birth, we come into the sphere of
      action of the mutually fertilizing life which goes on between Mars
      and Venus — between the spiritual populations of Mars and Venus.

      Their spiritual forces, raying to and fro, co-operating, enter also
      into us ourselves upon our way from death to a new birth. This too is
      reproduced on Earth as in a physical picture, out of the innermost
      being of man, entering into the organs of speech and song. Never
      should we be able to speak through these organs if they were not
      physically kindled by the forces we receive into the depths of our
      being between death and new birth — forces derived from what is ever
      streaming to and fro in the Cosmos between Mars and Venus.

      Buddha the great Venus Being sings! And the fallen Mars beings? …
      make a awful cacophony of sound.

      Now if the Mars beings are kicked out of Heaven that means they don't
      have any Higher Hierarchy …

      And it shows in speech ;)