Re: [anthroposophy] Steiner's teachings on the Rosicrucians

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      Ben,

      Yes. and No. As implied in Steiner's statements on the Rosicrucianism:

      As  he both had contact with the Order in Europe during his time (the real order not an offshoot or splinter group); he had direct esoteric contact with the head of the order Christian Rosencruetz; and did occult research in the spiritual worlds as to its true origins by reviewing the Akashic Records and witnessing the stream of individuals and incarnations of these individuals that led to its formation. He may have had contact with lesser figures during his time but this had little impact on his reports.

      He has already gotten into hot water then and now about "revealing"  many esoteric facts,  processes, and mysteries relating to Christianity, the origins of good and evil, initiation, the Rosicrucian's, etc.

      Jeff Auen