Re: [anthroposophy] Steiner's teachings

  • john.shirtliff
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2001
      Ben,

      Steiner met Christian Rosencreutz in the spiritual world. His spiritual
      research is all his own work with the actual beings and people in the spirit
      world.

      He is the 'prophet' of the fifth post-Atlantean epoch, and has told us the
      story from the beginning to the end of mankind and the story of the life
      between death and rebirth and a whole lot more besides.

      He knew so much that it was inevitable that he did not have chance to tell
      it all, but an amount of it would hinder rather than help us develop, as for
      example elementary mathematics was top secret with Pythagoras.

      Regards,

      John.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2001
        Hi Ben

        one example of non revealed occult truth is the role of food in education.
        Steiner mentioned that half of the education in a Waldorf School would be
        the food, different appropriate diet. But he added that he was not willing
        to go into this as this could so easily be misused.

        Franky
      • starmann77@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2001

          *******There is a wondereful lady Waldorf teacher who's written a book about this though, about how to use the dietary inclinations of the four temperaments and also some herbs. Herbs in Nutrition by Maria Geuter, I believe.