Re: [anthroposophy] Calendar of the Soul week 8

  • jeff auen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2001
      Durwood,

      Even though I do not find the Calender of the Soul  unappealing , your persistence in recommendating it and your commentaries are often enlightening. Since some of us do not want to go back for months and recover all the posts on this, is it possible to post  all the mantras, commentaries and images associated with them on a particular site?

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
        In a message dated Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:08:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "jeff auen" <pacbay@...> writes:
        Durwood, Even thoughI do not findthe Calender of the Soulunappealing, your persistence in recommendating it and your commentaries are often enlightening. Since some of us do not want to go back for months and recover all the posts on this, is it possible to post all the mantras, commentaries and images associated with them on a particular site? Jeff

        *******We are working on a web site. Had some technical problems and work already done was lost and is now being redone.

        But as this is a time-matter, I still prefer sending them out weekly to people as well. It helps people to use them rhythmically.

        As for my interpretations, I do them new every week: I see more in the mantra now than I did last year, so I do it afresh.

        Dreamily,
        Starman
        ----- Original Message ----- From: starmann77@... To:
        * M A N T R A # 8 *
        Es wächst der Sinne Macht
        Im Bunde mit der Götter Schaffen,
        Sie drückt des Denkens Kraft
        Zur Traumes Dumpfheit mir herab.
        Wenn göttlich Wesen
        Sich meiner Seele einen will,
        Muss menschlich Denken
        Im Traumessein sich still bescheiden.

        There waxes the Senses Might
        In Union with the Gods Shaping,
        It draws my Thinkings Power
        Down to Dream Dimness.
        When godly Essence
        With my soul would become one,
        Must Mans Thinking
        Quietly humble itself to Dream-existence.

        About this week's mantra:
        This week thinking is necessarily dimmed down to
        the level of dream-consciousness by the power of the senses.