Re: [anthroposophy] Christ and the Spiritual Renewal of Earth

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
      Ophiel,

      There are I'm sure volumes of material that could be referenced for an
      answer to these questions. Christ's advent to earth does mark the beginning
      of a new Genesis for humanity and the earth. The Resurrection and Ascension
      are ever on-going phenomena as the earth and humanity resurrect and ascend
      to the etheric and into the next condition of form: the astral condition.
      The Transfiguration of the earth is a cooperative effort between Christ and
      humanity.

      The renewal of spirituality for humanity was accomplished by the advent of
      Christ then (2000 years ago) as the dead were once again able to experience
      the after-life in a more conscious capacity and 'now' as our etheric bodies
      become gradually loosened from the physical body and the spiritual worlds
      are once again opening to humanity's awareness.

      Maybe this lecture below could possibly be helpful:

      http://www.elib.com/Steiner/Festivals/Easter/Easter/19080413p01.html

      [rick distasi]