New lecture cycle available

  • joksu57
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 22, 2008

      Hello!

      A very interesting lecture cycle, Astral School , by Mr. Ervast has now been translated to english. These lectures deal with e.g. initiations and how the great work of Jesus Christ has changed to whole path of initiations. The text is in pdf-format and can be downloaded freely to the readers PC from this address: http://www.pekkaervast.net/artikkelit/Esitelmat/1929%2005%2000%20Pekka%20Ervast%20-%20Astral%20School.pdf

      The net site is: http://www.pekkaervast.net/etusivu/default.htm

      Warm Regards: Joksu

      PS: It is a pity that I nowadays have so little time to study the context of this interesting forum

    • carol
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 2, 2008

        Re: RS: "..Our records show that not only did St. Francis achieve the `Stigmata Initiation' but, in order to prepare to reverse the
        forces of the Angry Red Planet and assist Buddha in his cosmic mission,St. Francis as well, fulfilled certain conditions while still on Earth'."

        Exactly Carynlouise, I had the 'etheric pure state' acheived by St Francis in mind, as well as the particularity of the timing of Judith von Halle's stigmata, in addition to her having access to Anthroposophic Spirit Concepts to more smoothly 'sail' with her condition, IN CONTRAST to some of the psycho spiritual difficulties described of others who succombed to Stigmata initiations..

        If we, as observers,  are able to describe a common astral to etheric 'process' occuring in all Stigmata initiations, using the forces of the intellect, there remains to be explained how the afflicted individual's soul forces manage to play into it, how it is that some manage to establish for themselves more fluid psycho/spiritual participation (over others afflicted with the condition) in response to this seemingly involontarily imposed physical/etheric/astral process.

        It would seem to me that, as is stated concerning St Francis, that there exist a real possible for individuals undergoing Stigmata initiations, to participate/assist in the subtle spirit workings taking place with the earth's environment, at the time of their incarnations. Ex. Judith von Halle, not the usual 'unconscious and unequiped' soul, nor Christian 'by birth' , becomes stigmatized in the year 2004, dead center within the period of an historic Soratic surge- while the subtle forces behind an Ahrimanic earhtly incarnation are finally 'pressing themselves' into the finer workings of human/earthly affairs.

        This man, known as Padre Pio, went through 'hell' on the individual/personal level, in addition to doing 'good' outwardly using the hightened soul forces allowed him, as a result of his stigmata. I'm not so sure if he was in a position to consciously participate in the subtle spirit workings taking place in the world, during the time in his life. It seems that he would have been 'too preoccupied' with confronting 'satanic forces' which willed to approach his soul. Perhaps, in doing so, he inadvertently acted as a messenger to the Roman Catholic Church, and that this (illustration of a vivid victimized state) would have accounted for the subtle spirit 'workings'  actively  influencing world becoming.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pio_of_Pietrelcina

        c.