Re: every day, any day news.

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2008
      > Yes, I've been 'processing' my own version of substance from this
      event since yesterday morning, and within all this, was the
      realization to what extend Andy would be experiencing a shock. I'm
      feel very much connected to his state, seeing as I will 'continue' to
      work with him if he doesn't abruptly pack up and head back to the UK.
      > For the time being, I'm living all of this in feeling and I'm in a
      > somewhat of a fragile state as a result. c.

      Dear Carol,
      Death is attention-getting like nothing else. You've been personally
      touched. Can fully understand how you are in a fragile state. Hope you
      can be a help to Andy too.I'm sure you are praying for them. She chose
      to try to make a difference in this world of great misery. We have
      promises we must hold on to, to keep us all going.

      Years ago my mother discovered our 13 yr old neighbor had been murdered
      and her brother(my age),"left for dead". He lived after a month long
      coma. My first real teacher was this gifted lady who worked with the
      police and was able to recreate the scene and help officers locate the
      guilty person. The lady had already seen in her "inner vision", at an
      earlier time, that the sis did not have a future and knew it could not
      be changed. NINA