Soul Calendar week 06 colour sounds SORRY SOME ERRORS IN PREVIOUS VERSION

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2001
      The verse in movement:t

      Dear all,

      Some mistakes -all my fault in previous sending.

      During the text they all do all the sounds of the text, not some vowels, some consonants. During the prologue and epilogue the Yellows do I, the Violets do (3) A / O /A /O and (4) U / E / U / E

      Week 06:

      The verse in movement:

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      ·        There are five eurythmists on the stage,

      ·        Surrounding them is a colour; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      5: red

      1 and 2: yellow,

      3 and 4: violet,

      ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      5: L / S / L / S

      1and 2: I / I in different zones.

      3: A / O / A / O,

      4: U / E / U / E.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English A is [ah] E is [eh] I is [ee], O is [oh] and U is [oo].

      ·        5 does its form once while 1, 2, 3 and 4 doe theirs three times.

      The Verse:

      Then during the recitation
      Es ist erstanden aus de Eigenheit
      Mein Selbst und findet sich

      V does his form to “A” whilst 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.

      Then:

      als Weltenoffenbarung
      in Zeit und Raumeskräften;

      5 does his form to “B”, 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.

      Then

      die Welt, sie zeigt mir überall
      als göttlich Urbild

      5 finishes his form and 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.

      Then
      Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.
      5 does the dotted form
      1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs.

      They do the same form as prologue.

      Epilogue: or how to breathe before the verse

      The epilogue choreography is done in the same way as the prologue, with the same sounds

      Remark:

      1, 2, 3 and 4 do variation on small five pointed stars; 5 does a large trapeze for with a “fifth” point bon the middle ob its large base - back stage - near the small yellow stars. This large form is cut in three parts A, B and starting/finishing place. The dotted forms are circles, near each starting place.

      Yours,

      Franky