Re: UFO + CIA = JFK

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008
      It is probably more correct to say that Kennedy was assassinated
      because he had signed an executive order *ordering* the first one
      thousand military advisers in Vietnam to come back to the U.S. The
      remaining fifteen thousand advisers would have been brought home
      between then and his re-election in 1964. This never happened, of
      course, because it was deemed contrary to national defense interests
      that this withdrawal of troops should ever take place. So, he was
      assassinated, concurrent with the assassinations of the President and
      Vice-President of the Republic of Vietnam, Ngo Diehn Diem and his
      brother Nhu.

      Within the span of twenty-one days this tripartite execution of
      leaders occurred, and it came just as much from within the domain of
      the U.S. government, as 9/11 did. And the reasoning behind it is
      this: War is Hell, and brings the evil sub-earthly powers up to the
      surface better than anything else. In other words, "no fuss, no
      muss".

      Why waste time playing politics and *democracy* when it is
      destruction of morals that really matters? UFO's and moon-bases is
      nothing more than another conspiracy designed to appeal to the
      esotericists, this time. Kennedy was killed because 16,000 military
      advisers were in Vietnam, and Diem wanted them out.

      And Kennedy said, "okay, it's your country". Higher powers said: No.

      Steve

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...>
      wrote:

      > CALLING ALL ANTHRO-CONSPIRACY BUFFS AND BUFFETTES!
      >
      > From Part 5 of a 5 part series written by investigative reporter
      Linda
      > Moulton Howe:
      >
      > "Now we come to the problem of determining what to do if the
      > inhabitants of celestrial (sic) bodies, or extraterrestrial
      biological
      > entities (EBE), desire to settle here (Earth)."
      > --- Physicists Robert Oppenheimer and Albert Einstein, June 1947
      > Six and a half years before the President Eisenhower memo, in June
      > 1947, the two outstanding physicists referenced as directors of
      > Project JEHOVAH - Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer, Director of Advanced
      > Studies in Princeton, New Jersey; and Professor Albert Einstein at
      > Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey - co-authored a TOP
      SECRET