Soul Calendar week 06 colour sounds

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2001
      The verse in movement:t

      Week 06:

      The verse in movement:

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      ·        There are five eurythmists on the stage,

      ·        Surrounding them is a colour; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      5: red

      1 and 2: yellow,

      3 and 4: violet,

      ·        They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      5: L / S / L / S

      1, 2, 3, and 4: I / I in different zones.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English, I is [ee].

      ·        5 does its form once while 1, 2, 3 and 4 doe theirs three times.

      The Verse:

      Then during the recitation
      Es ist erstanden aus de Eigenheit
      Mein Selbst und findet sich

      V does his form to “A” whilst 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.

      Then:

      als Weltenoffenbarung
      in Zeit und Raumeskräften;

      5 does his form to “B”, 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.

      Then

      die Welt, sie zeigt mir überall
      als göttlich Urbild

      5 finishes his form and 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.

      Then
      Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.
      5 does the dotted form
      1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs.

      They do the same form as prologue.

      1 and 2 do vowels of the text,
       while 3 and 4 do the consonants.

      Epilogue: or how to breathe before the verse

      The epilogue choreography is done in the same way as the prologue, with the same sounds

      Remark:

      1, 2, 3 and 4 do variation on small five pointed stars; 5 does a large trapeze for with a “fifth” point bon the middle ob its large base - back stage - near the small yellow stars. This large form is cut in three parts A, B and starting/finishing place. The dotted forms are circles, near each starting place.

      1f 2 and 3 sing the same combining of vowel and consonant in the prologue and epilogue, but during the verse 2, Yellow joins 1, White, in doing vowels; while 3,Red joins 4, Blue, in doing the consonants of the text.