- Week 06: The verse in movement: Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse: * There are five eurythmists on the stage, * Surrounding them is a colour; theyMessage 1 of 1 , May 18, 2001View Source
The verse in movement:t
The verse in movement:
Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:
· There are five eurythmists on the stage,
· Surrounding them is a colour; they move their feelings according to that colour;
1 and 2: yellow,
3 and 4: violet,
· They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:
5: L / S / L / S
1, 2, 3, and 4: I / I in different zones.
*The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English, I is [ee].
· 5 does its form once while 1, 2, 3 and 4 doe theirs three times.
Then during the recitation
Es ist erstanden aus de Eigenheit
Mein Selbst und findet sich
V does his form to A whilst 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.
in Zeit und Raumeskräften;
5 does his form to B, 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.
die Welt, sie zeigt mir überall
als göttlich Urbild
5 finishes his form and 1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs once.
Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.
5 does the dotted form
1, 2, 3 and 4 do theirs.
They do the same form as prologue.
1 and 2 do vowels of the text,
while 3 and 4 do the consonants.
Epilogue: or how to breathe before the verse
The epilogue choreography is done in the same way as the prologue, with the same sounds
1, 2, 3 and 4 do variation on small five pointed stars; 5 does a large trapeze for with a fifth point bon the middle ob its large base - back stage - near the small yellow stars. This large form is cut in three parts A, B and starting/finishing place. The dotted forms are circles, near each starting place.
1f 2 and 3 sing the same combining of vowel and consonant in the prologue and epilogue, but during the verse 2, Yellow joins 1, White, in doing vowels; while 3,Red joins 4, Blue, in doing the consonants of the text.