Re: Is something about to drop?

  • brigadiertp
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 2, 2008

      > This isn't about listening-it's about being 'in tune' with what is
      > happening 'in real time' -

      "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you
      will be disclosed to you"

      Soul/Steve are you there? Does the
      > collective Soul fabric mean anything to you, does it SPEAK to
      you? Do
      > you feel the warnings, the alarms? Do you SEE?
      >
      > A few posts ago, you cited a lecture by Steiner in which Steiner
      takes
      > a quote from Faust- something to the effect of - 'look to the
      devil,
      > for through him, he reveals all.'
      >
      > There you go boy, It seems that we really have to LOOK.
      (Individualy)
      > For without looking, we don't get past the dark beings presence,
      > actions, and in consequence, we can't BEHOLD truth.
      >
      > Real time, Steve. That's what the posts are about.
      >
      > I realize that this poses a bit of a problem with you, I've
      already
      > taken notice. Why do you think Bradford has 'ducked' out?
      >
      > I'll tell you why- because Ahriman's spirit force has taken a
      whirlwind
      > STEP forward this year, and at least ONE active, vocal member of
      this
      > forum has chosen to remain unconscious to this fact- in
      consequence,
      > Ahrimanic beings get to stand high and play wild games on the sly,
      with
      > this forun as a platform, thanks ONE unconscious 'host's'
      personality.

      > Real time Steve, in spite of spiritual science.
      >
      > Oh, if I recall, Steiner said that when 'these' technologies are
      put to
      > use, and that this would be soon, that the moral disposition of
      men
      > had better be ready.
      >
      > Ready for the 'real time' stuff?
      >
      > Carol.
      >

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I truly have to wonder what you're up to when you post this kind
      of
      > > message right after '16899', involving the decapitation on the
      bus.

      > > And I'm the materialist and sensationalist, Carol; how come?
      > >
      > > You do this all the time, while I try to stay *on-point* with
      > > literally no reference to external circumstances and its
      materialism.

      > > Say something, please! What does this mean as it concerns
      > > anthroposophy? Post-modern, everyday experience; well yes, it
      does
      > > so if one subscribes to rense and jones and smoking mirrors, et
      al.
      > > Let's face it; our times are a shambles if we listen to these
      types
      > > of comments; and you and Bradford in one of his somber moods.
      > >
      > > Steve
      > >

      > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@
      > > wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Chemtrail Attacks On MIllions
      > > > In Europe Continue

    • brigadiertp
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 2, 2008

        > Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time
        > contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are. Say
        > something!! Something meaningful, that is "

        What happens when the discussion stops revolving around you Hale.
        What happens when you are alone in the silence?

        Have you ever experienced silence? Or do you experience the cacophony
        of your own deluded thinking processes continually?

        Holo
      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 3, 2008
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "brigadiertp" <typeholo@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time
          > > contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are.
          Say
          > > something!! Something meaningful, that is "
          > >
          > What happens when the discussion stops revolving around you Hale.
          > What happens when you are alone in the silence?
          >
          > Have you ever experienced silence? Or do you experience the
          cacophony
          > of your own deluded thinking processes continually?
          >
          > Holo

          I don't think I'm going to give this one much thought :-)