Have a good summer everyone!

  • wfische@boisestate.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2001
      Have a good summer everyone. I've got to go on vacation for a few
      months, but I'll come back in the Fall to see how everyone is doing.
      Hopefully there will be some other conversations going on by then
      too. Sorry for taking too much space up with all this talk about the
      Calendar of the Soul. Dr. Starrman, I've found three different
      references to correspondences between color and sound, so I'm going
      to investigate further over the summer.

      Best regards,

      Wayne Fischer