The Seven Seals

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2001
      Does anyone know any place on the Net to find color images of the seven seal paintings done to illustrate the Book of Revelation? I have the b/w copies in "Occult Signs and Symbols" (from the 1907 Theosophical Congress) and b/w photocopies of a similar set done by another artist years later, but I'd like to show them in color to an A.R.E. group working with Cayce's Readings on Revelation. I might do them myself but it would take time.

      Dr. Starman