Re: A Moral Reckoning

  • carol
    Message 1 of 111 , Aug 2, 2008

       Of course, most distinguished occultist, you are wrong about my usage of Asureus to analyse YOU. Let it be emphsized that this is very likely YOUR sneaky PLOY to prod me into descibing what I see.

      Occultists don't all share the same point of reference, now do they ? Nor do they necessarily share the same moral ideals, now do they?

      Inspite of my disbelief with you, I will resolve to proceed to 'speak' so as to fill you in on what I see,  so that you may compare it to your 'selfish' side of things.

      I do not know Sorat to be the same as the Asureus.

      I beleive that spiritual consciousness places an individual in a living 'space' which allows direct receptivity to the Higher Realms. Thus your assumed 'great work of art involving the combination of head and hand' doesn't quite apply, in REALITY.

      Nor does the presumed intercourse between Sorat and man. From my perspective, Sorat is subject to face forces ovelooked by Higher Beings, and not man's ego, directly. Sorat is under the watchful eye of Higher Beings and these will use the human soul as their instruments to maneuver what spirit forces they choose to deal directly with him

      I would agree that the Asureus form a trinity with the two other beings- in the service of the Anti- Sun God. The Asureus directly touch human egos, yes.

      As per- " negative third force energy now working in the human ego it would have to convey a very hideous being; one that now invades the fledgling conscious ego in the same way that Lucifer resides in the astral body, and Ahriman in the etheric body."

      Can you honestly isolate the one- and call it hideous in the absence of the others? I don't think so. In my view, they all must FALL within the controling force of Sorat in order to configurate a 'hideousness' condition WITHIN man.

      Notice, at the moment a soul is shuffled as it were, by resonating PURE spiritual forces thriving within a given individual's 'astral' range, then the malleable hideous condition is challenged. When the etheric body cognizises something TRUE, living and BEAUTIFUL the visible, formative hideous 'being' will need to 'flee'. When an individual brings before him/her self an example of 'living' culture, as an image before their soul, to be felt within their astral body, as a result of their etheric body's experiencing of an spiritual ideal, then, the result is that the Asureus force must sink into hiding.

      (The Ahrimanic double and the cultivated selfish ego remain under my studious eye)

      The Angelic realm is waging a concise active battle instigating souls to awaken tiny bits of their souls;  but so are many other Spirit Beings in other ways.

      The fact that the outside, natural environment NOW reflects Ahriman, makes a Soratic trio ever more possible. The Asureus enter into man, not only because humans are 'tricked' and deceived by Ahriman, but also because of a distinct physical force which is secretly corrupting the human organism is now possible and being implemented- in addition to man being encouraged, through somewhat of the same means, to deny immediate reality (Lucifer).

      For example:. Without such a secretive, outside intervention, the Homosexual agenda would never be able to withstand the influencial mass force of the human spirit. It is thanks to sinister, secretive technologies etc being used against humans that a full scale agenda is at all possible. This is only one example where the Asureus beings show dependence. The current military industry relies on such technologies in order to advance it's obvious agendas. Again, were their technologies to be 'knocked out of the sky and destroyed on the ground', then this 'institution' would quickly become subject to the ideals of the human spirit. In fact, the military's secret agendas directly represent upholding the three spirit entities, though it seems obvious to me that the Ahrimanic emphasis is most essential.

      "The Eighth Sphere is essentially the home of Lucifer and Ahriman, and gains strength and density through the ability of Asuras to gain a foothold in the human ego."

      I would say that the Asureus furnish 'artistic finesse', yes The dense, dark and beastly quality appears to me to come principaly from Ahrimanic entities.

      "...the asurically-aligned ego is the father to Lucifer and Ahriman in an act of negative redemption; one that is harmful to the original purpose for which Lucifer and Ahriman wrestled for a certain control that had the effect of making man free."

      Ok, so perhaps the Asureus might represent the 'hand' of Sorat, whereas the others may be perhaps be both subject to Sorat as well as  their own, respective spiritual formulas, though I'm really not 100% sure about this.

      Ahriman has a powerful and decisive purpose. Even on 'his' own, he could manage quite alot.

      I would say then that within 1 (one) dimension of events, Sorat summons the other two under his reign through his 'brandishing' of the Asureus- which has the quality of slipping deep into the human ego. This forms one specific order/spiritual battle.

      The Ahrimanic Being's incarnation also forms another order, in it's connection to word evolution, though both 'orders'  are intimately connected.

      Re:

      "See, there's the problem. I ask in the spirit of genuine interest and for you it comes out luciferic with ahrimanic undertone. Maybe it is due to my lack of labeling skills that I can't see these traits more directly in my word and sentence structure as it expresses my thought content. Your sense for seeing these traits in my personality and caracter are indeed impressive, and for my money, I would attribute your keen ability to a distinct relation to asuras, who has this power to make the luciferic and ahrimanic more visible.

      In fact, if you mentally place Soradt between Lucifer and Ahriman in the configuration of the Representative of Anti-Man as the reverse of what Steiner describes in the lecture: Christ In Relation to Lucifer and Ahriman, 18 May 1915, you will find that Soradt has the power to resurrect these two in a form that raises them again into a prominent position relative to the human astral body and etheric body. The influence now becomes *inimical* to all that Steiner carefully describes in the aforementioned lecture. Two years later he would begin to sculpt this concept of the Representative of Man with the sculptor Edith Maryon in a great work of art involving the combination of head and hand.

      The Representative of Anti-Man must be envisioned as well, and its configuration is certain to be more grotesque and horrific; but nonetheless real. As a quite contemporary reflection of the very real evidence of negative third force energy now working in the human ego it would have to convey a very hideous being; one that now invades the fledgling conscious ego in the same way that Lucifer resides in the astral body, and Ahriman in the etheric body.

      The Eighth Sphere is essentially the home of Lucifer and Ahriman, and gains strength and density through the ability of Asuras to gain a foothold in the human ego. As such, the asurically-aligned ego is the father to Lucifer and Ahriman in an act of negative redemption; one that is harmful to the original purpose for which Lucifer and Ahriman wrestled for a certain control that had the effect of making man free.

      Steve "

> [...]
      >
      > The Representative of Anti-Man must be envisioned as well, and its
      > configuration is certain to be more grotesque and horrific; but
      > nonetheless real. As a quite contemporary reflection of the very
      > real evidence of negative third force energy now working in the human
      > ego it would have to convey a very hideous being; one that now
      > invades the fledgling conscious ego in the same way that Lucifer
      > resides in the astral body, and Ahriman in the etheric body.
      >
      > The Eighth Sphere is essentially the home of Lucifer and Ahriman, and
      > gains strength and density through the ability of Asuras to gain a
      > foothold in the human ego. As such, the asurically-aligned ego is
      > the father to Lucifer and Ahriman in an act of negative redemption;
      > one that is harmful to the original purpose for which Lucifer and
      > Ahriman wrestled for a certain control that had the effect of making

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 111 of 111 , Sep 6 1:34 PM

        .

        > I see that there are different ways of looking at it- or would it be
        > more correct to say- there`s a paradox to this.

        In this [second] kind of initiation the disciple's soul was drawn out of his inner being, whereby he could participate in the events of the cosmos and raise himself to the soul-spiritual essence permeating the universe. His experience differed markedly from ordinary contemplation of nature because he felt he lived within the very soul of the universe. In not a bad but a good sense, he was beside himself. He was, though one hesitates to use this word because it has taken on an unpleasant connotation, in ecstasy. Upon achieving this union with the cosmos he could say to himself that through living in the universe and through experiencing its most intimate soul-spiritual forces, he had come to realize that everywhere the final goal of the cosmos is the creation of man. Did man not exist, the whole creation could not fulfill its end, because he was the meaning of the cosmos.

        Carol, it is not possible to remove the Etheric Body from the physical body without death occurring immediately.  Therefore, for this reason alone the second type of ancient mystery stream concerns the Astral Body.  Consider all that the lecture:  The Work of the Angels in Man's Astral Body gives as a point of further reference for what now takes place in the state of dreamless sleep.   Dream sleep involves the etheric body and its close union with the physical body.

        During sleeping we interact with the spiritual worlds when the astral-ego organization leaves the etheric-physical organization and engages its spiritual communion in the astral and higher devachanic realms.  The ego, as such in our present development, is a silent witness to the work of the astral body in receiving the impressions of the angelic hierarchies, which are then carried down into the etheric body.  Dreaming is an etheric activity conducted in middle devachan by the astral body, in which our past lives are traveled through and mixed in with the recent physical body experiences of the present life.  Chaos is the general order of the dream experience, which is countered by the objectively ordered pictures of the waking conscious (relative) experience.  Waking up from a dream is felt entirely in the etheric body as a present-moment experience of consciousness.  As soon as the outer world is detected this consciousness sinks down into the subconscious and the dream is forgotten in favor of relative waking consciousness.

        Practice can allow one to develop the ability to remain within the present-moment consciousness when first awakening as a meditative exercise.  Spiritual science cultivates this desire to remain within the fold of the waking dream experience wherein many truths of independently investigated subjects are intuited and further inspired into imaginative content.

        But as soon as the eyes and ears turn to the sense world, a buffer is created between the environment and the previously felt inner domain, and that which had just been on the surface sinks down into the famed "subconsciousness" of Freud.