Fw: Anthroposophical Society in America Internship Directory

  • Kees Kromme
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2001
      Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 9:47 PM
      Subject: Anthroposophical Society in America Internship Directory

      Dear General Secretaries World-Wide,

      Further to Arthur Zajonc's announcement to you at the General Secretaries Meeting in Dornach, we are happy to let you know that the Directory of Internship Opportunities, at www.anthroposophy.org/Internship, has now been on-line for a over a month and at present has almost 40 listings. We hope you will take a look at it and also inform your local membership of this new resource.  We are intending for it to be useful to young people between the ages of 18-25 who are looking for a meaningful and interesting work experience for a period of 3-12 months.  Often such practical experiences can help them find their next step in the world beyond that of the classroom and lecture hall.

      We hope to include many more listings in the directory, especially from overseas. Could you help us find an organization or two in your membership region that might be able to welcome a young intern into their work community? Please send us their information, or have them contact me directly at this e-mail address, or at P.O. Box 804, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.  I can also be reached by phone at (518) 587-2475 (until June 15) or by fax at (518) 581-1682, indefinitely.

      Thank you so much for your assistance in spreading this information and for making it available to young people and organizations alike.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Sincerely, Karen Gierlach