Re: Is something about to drop?

  • brigadiertp
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 2 5:07 AM

      > This isn't about listening-it's about being 'in tune' with what is
      > happening 'in real time' -

      "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you
      will be disclosed to you"

      Soul/Steve are you there? Does the
      > collective Soul fabric mean anything to you, does it SPEAK to
      you? Do
      > you feel the warnings, the alarms? Do you SEE?
      >
      > A few posts ago, you cited a lecture by Steiner in which Steiner
      takes
      > a quote from Faust- something to the effect of - 'look to the
      devil,
      > for through him, he reveals all.'
      >
      > There you go boy, It seems that we really have to LOOK.
      (Individualy)
      > For without looking, we don't get past the dark beings presence,
      > actions, and in consequence, we can't BEHOLD truth.
      >
      > Real time, Steve. That's what the posts are about.
      >
      > I realize that this poses a bit of a problem with you, I've
      already
      > taken notice. Why do you think Bradford has 'ducked' out?
      >
      > I'll tell you why- because Ahriman's spirit force has taken a
      whirlwind
      > STEP forward this year, and at least ONE active, vocal member of
      this
      > forum has chosen to remain unconscious to this fact- in
      consequence,
      > Ahrimanic beings get to stand high and play wild games on the sly,
      with
      > this forun as a platform, thanks ONE unconscious 'host's'
      personality.

      > Real time Steve, in spite of spiritual science.
      >
      > Oh, if I recall, Steiner said that when 'these' technologies are
      put to
      > use, and that this would be soon, that the moral disposition of
      men
      > had better be ready.
      >
      > Ready for the 'real time' stuff?
      >
      > Carol.
      >

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I truly have to wonder what you're up to when you post this kind
      of
      > > message right after '16899', involving the decapitation on the
      bus.

      > > And I'm the materialist and sensationalist, Carol; how come?
      > >
      > > You do this all the time, while I try to stay *on-point* with
      > > literally no reference to external circumstances and its
      materialism.

      > > Say something, please! What does this mean as it concerns
      > > anthroposophy? Post-modern, everyday experience; well yes, it
      does
      > > so if one subscribes to rense and jones and smoking mirrors, et
      al.
      > > Let's face it; our times are a shambles if we listen to these
      types
      > > of comments; and you and Bradford in one of his somber moods.
      > >
      > > Steve
      > >

      > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@
      > > wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Chemtrail Attacks On MIllions
      > > > In Europe Continue

    • carol
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 2 3:10 PM

        Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are. Say something!! Something meaningful, that is "

        Are you playing 'hide and seek'?

        Do you know something that we don't?

        I don't find that Bradford and I are increadibly lost- our souls may have been thrust into chaotic earthly conditions,  but that doesn't guarantee that we are thoroughly lost.

        Steve, do you understand what Anthroposophy is all about?

        Carol.

        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > This isn't about listening-it's about being 'in tune' with what is
        > > happening 'in real time' - Soul/Steve are you there? Does the
        > > collective Soul fabric mean anything to you, does it SPEAK to you?
        > Do
        > > you feel the warnings, the alarms? Do you SEE?
        > >
        > > A few posts ago, you cited a lecture by Steiner in which Steiner
        > takes
        > > a quote from Faust- something to the effect of - 'look to the
        > devil,
        > > for through him, he reveals all.'
        > >
        > > There you go boy, It seems that we really have to LOOK.
        > (Individualy)
        > > For without looking, we don't get past the dark beings presence,
        > > actions, and in consequence, we can't BEHOLD truth.
        > >
        > > Real time, Steve. That's what the posts are about.
        > >
        > > I realize that this poses a bit of a problem with you, I've
        > already
        > > taken notice. Why do you think Bradford has 'ducked' out?
        > >
        > > I'll tell you why- because Ahriman's spirit force has taken a
        > whirlwind
        > > STEP forward this year, and at least ONE active, vocal member of
        > this
        > > forum has chosen to remain unconscious to this fact- in
        > consequence,
        > > Ahrimanic beings get to stand high and play wild games on the sly,
        > with
        > > this forun as a platform, thanks ONE unconscious 'host's'
        > personality.
        > >
        > > Real time Steve, in spite of spiritual science.
        > >
        > > Oh, if I recall, Steiner said that when 'these' technologies are
        > put to
        > > use, and that this would be soon, that the moral disposition of
        > men
        > > had better be ready.
        > >
        > > Ready for the 'real time' stuff?
        > >
        > > Carol.
        >
        > Yah, Carol. Ready for the real time stuff.
        >
        > By the way, I don't quote Steiner's faust, so wasn't me. And just
        > between you and me, when it comes to real-time contemporary events,
        > Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are.
        >
        > Say something!! Something meaningful, that is ).
        >
        > Steve

      • brigadiertp
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 2 5:41 PM

          > Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time
          > contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are. Say
          > something!! Something meaningful, that is "

          What happens when the discussion stops revolving around you Hale.
          What happens when you are alone in the silence?

          Have you ever experienced silence? Or do you experience the cacophony
          of your own deluded thinking processes continually?

          Holo
        • Stephen Hale
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 2 8:40 PM

            > Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time
            > contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are. Say
            > something!! Something meaningful, that is "
            >
            > Are you playing 'hide and seek'?
            >
            > Do you know something that we don't?
            >
            > I don't find that Bradford and I are increadibly lost- our souls may
            > have been thrust into chaotic earthly conditions, but that doesn't
            > guarantee that we are thoroughly lost.
            >
            > Steve, do you understand what Anthroposophy is all about?
            >
            > Carol.

            I do think I understand what Anthroposophy is all about! I think it
            exists as a savior of sorts. It has the power and ability to keep
            people from going under, and falling into despair. And I know this
            from personal experience.

            I came from a very depressive home with a father who suffered serious
            trauma in WWII. And he displayed the effects of this trauma for twenty-
            five years in the aftermath of the war won by America, c. 1948-1973.
            And, as a product of the war, the baby-boom generation was procreated
            by these surviving members of the war, and their wives.

            Have you ever heard of a man named John Bradshaw? He is a Catholic by
            faith, and an extraordinarily adept psychological counselor. In 1989
            he decided to produce a series of taped lectures shown on PBS entitled:
            Bradshaw on the Family. And this series had an unbelievable effect on
            people. My compadres and I discussed it for hours and hours in very
            self-revealing face-to-face walks around the peripatetic. We all came
            to an understanding of ourselves, and began to relate to each other in
            a way never known before. This formed a landmark in my life, and it
            was caused by John Bradshaw.

            I also felt that I played a key role in this mental exercise which
            occurred from 1989 until 1991, walking on a daily basis around the post-
            modern peripatetic, i.e., parking lot. And please don't be surprised
            that parking lots adjacent to business complexes can become akin to
            peripatetic walks of a philosophical nature. Yours truly governed this
            activity for no less than three years back then. And I was even graced
            with a monument of Stonehenge, which stood in the middle.

            So, I know that Anthroposophy has come my way in order to keep me
            from "going under". And I *would have* without its utterly positive
            and powerful life-giving force of love and wisdom. Whenever I feel
            like dropping it *it* always reminds me that it contains the power of
            Christ. The reason I return to it is because I inherited my father's
            extreme depressive tendencies due to what can be clinically called:
            tertiary post-traumatic stress disorder. This is what happens when
            victims of war trauma return to peaceful stateside and try to further
            their lives after having experienced destructive influences, i.e.,
            effects of war. They do this indeed, and my father was an exemplar of
            the era of "non-durable goods" which marked the 1950's. But he
            suffered from the lingering effects of the war in an era that simply
            would not recognize its effects on the returning war heroes. Thus, he
            lived with undiagnosed and untreated clinical depression due to the
            effects of war trauma; and so inflicted it on his family.

            And this abuse became my experience while I was growing up in the
            1950's; the placid decade in which everybody covered up what was really
            going on. There was real tumult going on behind the scene of: Howdy
            Doody, Ozzie and Harriet, Davy Crockett, and Leave It To Beaver. Real
            existential angst going on.

            And John Bradshaw brought it to me and many others in 1989. It seems
            that *that* is when the subject of "family systems theory" was meant to
            come forth in explanation of the 1950's anxiety and depression. My
            father had been dead for sixteen years before this understanding first
            came forth.

            As the saying goes: the lips are sealed.....

            So when little Stevey whines about his father not taking him to the
            father-son fishing derby at eight, and how it hurt so much, it refers
            to this type of rejection. And it only got worse.

            Maybe that is why I got into the psychology profession, and why I am an
            advocate of psychosophy, which wants to stem the tide of the asuras
            that Freud never heard of.

            Steve
          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 3 9:06 PM
              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "brigadiertp" <typeholo@...>
              wrote:

              > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@>
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > Steve: "..And just between you and me, when it comes to real-time
              > > contemporary events, Bradford is lost; about as lost as you are.
              Say
              > > something!! Something meaningful, that is "
              > >
              > What happens when the discussion stops revolving around you Hale.
              > What happens when you are alone in the silence?
              >
              > Have you ever experienced silence? Or do you experience the
              cacophony
              > of your own deluded thinking processes continually?
              >
              > Holo

              I don't think I'm going to give this one much thought :-)