a divine comedy script -

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 104 , Jul 31, 2008
      AND IF HE IS NOT RAISED YOU FAITH IS IN VAIN.

      A Divine Comedy script – behind the scenes working title – Ahriman's
      last attempt at world control – above the scenes working title – the
      arrival of the UFO's.

      Characters:

      Klingwrap : alias the pope's altered ego
      starring as `the alien'

      Pope the all innocent : starring as himself

      Autocue operator : autocue operator

      Presenter : any news channel presenter

      Extra's : the dumbed down population

      Director : Eric von Donnekon

      Crew : NASA
      : Extensive make-up department

      Finance investment : Anglo-American

      `The Arrival of the UFO's' in development since the 1960's.

      Treatment:
      After long thought the director decided the Beijing Games would be a
      suitable location for `The Arrival of the UFO's'; an event world-wide
      televised will be ideal for directing this set-up.

      Opening Scene
      Presenter: And the stadium is full and the race has begun … wait
      what's that in the sky … (all surprised) what is it … is it a bird …
      is it a plane …. No! it's a UFO – shock, surprise .. blah blah blah

      The designer made UFO lands in the middle of the field.

      The pope all innocent (who just happens to be sitting in the royal
      box) stands up.

      Dumbed down population: gasps
      (natural sound effect not needing any cue)

      The pope waddles over in `dressed' for the occasion in his purple
      robes trying to look a. shocked b. surprised c. in control.

      The UFO door's open and out step's Klingwrap `the alien' alias the
      pope's altered ego. Make-up to the nines.

      (oops bit of shine on his plastic scary mask mutters the director
      under his breath)

      Klingwrap flings open the door dressed in super-cool alien gear.

      Klingwrap: I AM GOD

      Dumbed down audience: We've been waiting for you God, we knew you
      would come, just like in the movies.

      Klingwrap: Yes, I AM HERE

      Pope all innocent, wringing his hands (trying to act) Im so humble,
      Im so humble.

      Pope all innocent: Do you come in the name of er… um .. er (to his
      ever on hand autocue operator under his breath – wasis his name
      again?)

      Autocue operator under breath: J ..e..s..u..s

      (Can't quite say Christ because they've nearly successfully
      eliminated his name from their literature)

      Pope all innocent : cough … Do you come in the name of er cough ..
      JESUS.

      Director Eric von Donnekon under his breath (jeepers we've only being
      practicing this for forty years now you would think he would get it
      right)

      Klingwrap: I AM BECAUSE I AM THEREFORE I AM AND I AM BECAUSE I AM.

      Pope all innocent: No, I AM

      (director hissing to autocue operator: this is not in the script)
      (autocue operator into director's mic: ego's, ego's)

      Klingwrap: (trying not to be confused) NO I AM

      Pope all innocent: No I AM I Own the World, you are a paid actor I
      AM YOUR BOSS

      (Director under his breath sigh wish I'd rather taken that toilet
      paper commercial working with children and animals is far easier than
      this – well I least Im getting millions for this – so we go ad lib
      now hope the dumbed down audience didn't hear the you are a paid
      actor part sigh)

      Dumbed down audience to Klingwrap: You are God, we've been waiting
      for you because our spirits have been so suppressed by the catholic
      church, we knew you would come. You are God, just like in the
      movies, we knew you would come.

      They all do a Mexican wave.

      Klingwrap: I AM GOD

      Pope all innocent: No I Am God

      (director hissing to autocue operator: the pope all innocent is
      supposed to make friends with the alien not fight with him the alien
      must become world control leader now tell pope all innocent he's
      forgetting the well rehearsed script mutter mutter)

      Autocue operator alias assistant: GOD what about a nice cup of tea
      back at Summerplace.

      Klingwrap: I AM your NEW WORLD LEADER

      Pope all innocent: No I AM the WORLD LEADER

      Klingwrap: (trying not to be confused) (muttering under his breath …
      do I get paid overtime for this?)

      Director: cut, cut to presenter

      Presenter: Breaking news Alien called GOD arrives in the middle of
      the Beijing Olympic Games the pope all innocent right now as we speak
      is addressing this alien who we have been informed by inside sources
      comes from Planet X

      Pope all innocent: (gaining a bit of the original script again)
      Where do you come from GOD?

      Klingwrap: Planet X

      Pope all innocent: I OWN CHANNEL XXX

      Klingwrap: (confused) Oh, I watch it every night.

      Director: cut, cut to presenter

      Dumbed down audience: You are God, we've been waiting for you.

      Presenter: Yes, we've established the Alien called God comes from
      Planet X, the pope all innocent is now asking the alien does he come
      in peace.

      Pope all innocent: Do you come in er… cough … p.. pe peace?
      (total foreign word for pope all innocent so he stumbles a bit on it)

      Klingwrap: (relieved to be back on script) I COME FOR YOUR GOLD AND
      YOUR PETROL AND YOUR OIL AND YOUR VERY EXPENSIVE ITEMS AND BEST
      IMPORTED QUALITY FOOD.

      Pope all innocent: No you can't have them they all belong to ME,
      They Mine, All Mine.

      Klingwrap: (confused but remembers a scene on Star Trek) OOOOKAAY –
      pulls out his plastic real looking laser gun

      Klingwrap: HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY MY COMMAND

      Dumbed down audience: You are GOD, we've been waiting for you, just
      like in the movies.

      Mexican wave

      Pope all innocent: irritated the audience are ignoring him and
      giving the alien so much attention (but he remembers a scene in James
      Bond)

      Pope all innocent: (short term memory loss – forgets the scene –
      stands there)

      ALL OF A SUDDEN DARK STORM CLOUDS GATHER WITH A TREMENDOUS BANG OF
      THUNDER MORE THUNDER AT ONCE A BOLT OF LIGHTNING RIPS THROUGH THE SKY
      EVERYONE THERE IS SILENCED BY THE WHITE LIGHT WHICH FILLS EVERY SPACE
      IN EXISTENCE. (now that's what I call a ufo)

      -the End-

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:

> [...]
      body of
      > formative forces through which they can act. But through the above
      > described developments they do not use their soul-body (which
      basically
      > is composed of the forces of sympathy and antipathy generating
      colors
      > as gradations of feelings) in the Light-ether any more as feeling,
      but
      > as propulsion by means of light. Every time when their vehicles
      > propulsion starts to work it generates phenomena of light, which
      means
      > they have developed astral (viz. soul) techniques."
      >

      > and Patrick Steensma (UFO's: preeminent phenomena of our times).
      > www.bethedream.net/Landry_files/ahriman.htm
      > From which this excerpt is taken:
      > "To summarize: UFO's are beings which have fallen into (sub-)Earth
      and
      > out of the ascending evolution. There is e.g. not a single UFO
      entity
      > (who talks about the crucifixion and resurrection that Christ went
      > through in the Etheric World and the redemption that brings about
      for
      > Humanity, if understanding about that) will follow. No, they say
      they
      > are the one's who have come to rescue Humanity (great marketing
      trick).
      > This is the illusion the materialistic culture of Ahriman/Sorat is
      > about. Therefore you do hear them speak of trying to conserve the
      > Earth, and they try to recruit people for their cause by telling
      them
      > terrifying stories of disasters to come, like in the way they
      proclaim
      > the environmental problem which is - seen the elaborated above - in
      > their vital interest, though different than ours. Ahriman is the
      being
      > fallen from high (a previous Cherubim) who is the steering genius
      > behind (this aspect of) UFO's. With the western secret occult
      > brotherhoods as his instruments he tries to create his own planet
      (29).
      > This is also referred to as the filling up with spiritual formative
      > (etheric) substance of what Goethean Science calls the "8th
      sphere",
      > viz. a sphere which could become the planet of Ahriman (30).
      >
      > Rudolf Steiner in this case speaks of a battle that primarily
      takes
      > place in our brains and skull, because this is the most
      spiritualized
      > part of our being, viz. because all the fruits of our previous
      > incarnations are expressed and come back in a transformed way in
      our
      > head. For us this calls for a watchful consciousness. The fact that
      > aliens focus on the physical world, through experiments and
      attempts of
      > manifestation points to that they look for something it contains.
      The
      > physical Earth is the basis for our individual development of the
      > (higher) Self in our physical body. By developing the potential
      faculty
      > it contains we someday will be able to create our own new worlds in
      the
      > future. Goethean Science refers to this as follows: in our physical
      > body reside the building stones for the New Jerusalem - the next
      (5th)
      > planetary stage of the ascending evolution. Materialistic science
      > considers these building stones only as atoms. In a spiritual
      gathering
      > in the 4th century AD Mani, Skytianos, Buddha and Master Jesus
      > (Zarathustra) focused on how to deal with this future problem. They
      > realized a plan which was thus worked out that in the smallest
      > particles available they have integrated the entire plan for the
      New
      > Jerusalem. This is the key for this formative force of creating new
      > worlds. This thus offers more clarity on the physical experimenting
      on
      > people: UFO's are literally looking for such building stones for
      their
      > own planet."

    • jmn36210
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 22, 2008

        Steve wrote [message #17494]:

        "Not wanting by any express means to garner all your attention, J-M,
        would you kindly explain what the above means concerning M. Steiner?

        Are you implying that he stood forever in the rarified climes of the
        mountainous regions in Central Asia?"

        How could you possibly *not* garner all my attention?... :-)

        Please pay attention! :-)
        I'm highlighting the text --- especially for *you* this time.
        This is your last chance --- to qualify as someone having an elementary
        understanding of Rudolf Steiner's work and mission. :-)

        J-M wrote [message #17342]:

        In comparison with the one who inspired G.I. Gurdjieff', the "demonic being"
        standing behind Alice Bailey is of a different *caliber* altogether, imo.

                                      ********************

        Alice Bailey - *Initiation, Human and Solar* (Chapter V):

        "Group two has the World Teacher for its presiding Head.  He is that Great
        Being whom the Christian calls the Christ; he is known also in the Orient as
        the Bodhisattva, and as the Lord Maitreya, and is the one looked for by the
        devout Mohammedan, under the name of the Iman Madhi. He it is who has
        presided over the destinies of life since about 600 B.C. and he it is who has
        come out among men before, and who is again looked for. He is the great
        Lord of Love and of Compassion, just as his predecessor, the Buddha,
        was the Lord of Wisdom."

        "(...) and in a physical body he can be found by those who know the way,
        dwelling in the Himalayas, and working in close cooperation with his two
        great Brothers, the Manu and the Mahachohan. Daily he pours out his
        blessing on the world, and daily he stands under the great pine in his garden
        at the sunset hour with hands uplifted in blessing over all those who truly
        and earnestly seek to aspire."

                                      ********************

        That says it all --- for anyone having an elementary understanding of Rudolf
        Steiner's work and mission.

        Of course, to imply that they (Bailey, Gurdjieff) have anything in common
        with Rudolf Steiner and Archangel Michael --- is already the perpetration
        of an *occult crime*!

        J-M concludes:

        So, do you now understand why Alice Bailey was the messenger of a truly
        *demonic being* --- the spokeperson of the Antichrist [a Master of Disguise!]
        and beyond all doubt an arch-enemy of Rudolf Steiner and the key mission
        of anthroposophical spiritual science from a world historical perspective?

        That's what "the above" meant concerning Rudolf Steiner and his enemies.

        Jean-Marc